chapter 19

Thank god its enterprise week so I don't have to deal with Chloe or Charlotte for two whole days. They have tried to contact me but I have been rejecting their calls. I don't want to deal with their problem they can sort it out themselves. Im done trying to help everyone.

Jessica,Rebecca and I are in our enterprise lesson over trying to sort out our idea for our stall. We had to come up with a business plan to sell something to the school and we will have break time to sell our products in the little hut in the playground.

We decided to sell cupcakes well when I say "we" I really mean Rebecca. She has taken over the project and Jessica and I were not going to argue with her, there was no point.

Jessica and I did come up with some good ideas. One of mine was to sell pens and pencils. It would be cheap to get and we wouldn't have to spend a lot on trying to get them in. Well Rebecca loved that idea but wanted to make some notebooks to sell too it was getting to be expensive and we didn't have a lot of money to begin with I wonderd how Rebecca thought we would pay for the notebooks, in the end we have stuck to cupcakes and chocolate. What a relief.

"Ok now its the matter of making the cupcakes how do we go about that?" I asked "are we going to bake them all together or are we going to do some separately"

I don't think we should do them separately I think we should do them all together. We are working in a team after all" Jessica voiced

"I will make them over the weekend with my mum" Rebecca declared "It will be easier if just one of us makes them"

"But we are meant to be working as a team" Jessica commented "Would you need some help to bake them?"

"No I have it all covered all you need to do is be at the stall thats all you are required to do"

I could see how frustrated Jessica was. Rebecca has taken over everything like always. When she is like this its just better to let it be but Jessica didn't think it was fair

"She is just... she makes me... she.... She ... urg"

I put my hand on her shoulder "Jessica its just the ways she is just let her get on with it we cant change her"

Jessica stopped walking slapping my hand off her shoulder "you are really okay with this, with her taking over yet another project"

"If it keeps the peace yes I am, there has been too many arguments lately. I cant keep doing it Jessica, I cant keep arguing trying to get my voice heard there is just no point"

"But its wrong this is meant to be a team project and yet again it has turned into a Rebecca project"

"What are we meant to do" I sighed "Rebecca would kick off if we don't listen to her. We have to do the stall on monday what good would it do if we are fighting"

"This isn't about Rebecca but Chloe and Charlotte isn't it... how many times have they called?"

"Ten times" I whispered Jessica looked puzzled "they call me ten times every single day"

"Why haven't you picked up their calls?"

"Because I always forgive and they always forget. I'm tired of doing that, I'm.. its about time we all grow up and start acting like adults. I don't know what to do anymore I really don't"

"I understand I'm sorry I hope Monday goes off with out a hitch" 

------------------

AN: I hope you like the update

please leave me some comments it will make my day brighter

don't forget to like, comment and share to anyone who will like the story

see you Wednesday

Gie-Gie xxx