* °Forger Yor° *

~Requested by @Fr1edWe1rd0 ~

"When she tries her best to make you fall in love with her"

‹Warnings›
★Drugging
★Forced relationship
★Mentions of Murder
★Obsession
★Delusion
★Kidnapping

*°°*

The dark haired assassin just wanted the cold girl to smile again, give her compliments and show the desperate woman some love. It had been too long since y/n's eyes had glistened with romance and affection, they had instead grown dull and dark; into deep pits of gloom and depression.

There had been an incident, and ever since then the once ray of sunshine had grown distant and unloving. Obviously Yor didn't regret it though, how could she when it brought the two closer, well physically.

Now there were practically no boundaries for Yor to show her love. Plus, it was all going to the wrong person to start with anyway. Y/n was getting too attached to them, it wasn't healthy.

However, now her focus was on Yor, like it was supposed to be. Even if the girl only used the assassin to vent her sexual frustrations, Yor couldn't be happier.

They actually got to spend alone time together now! They could talk and hold eachother, as if they were a real couple! And the green haired girl could show off her new found talent in cooking, even if the other woman always left without warning before breakfast.

What was a problem though, was that it had been six months since the incident, and the two hadn't discussed what they were now. It was about time they had labelled themselves as exclusive, as girlfriend and girlfriend, but y/n would avoid any sort of conversation relating to it. It seemed as if the cold girl could sense the topic before Yor could even open her mouth, and turned away as if there was a foul smell, her beautiful features turning to those of nausea.

Not only that, but Loid had started complaining, saying she was too obvious with her affairs, that people would notice the two weren't happily married. Over time, when the dark haired girl would go visit her lover, the neighbours became suspicious and notified the blonde male that his wife seemed to be 'sneaking around'. Of course he already knew that, but their family façade was weakening and the two need to put their heads together and solve both issues. The male couldn't just act oblivious, nor could he act as if it was fine. But Yor definitely wasn't going to stop seeing the girl, so she had to start making it less obvious.

But other than that, the male had been all the support, and started coming up with suggestions on how the secret assassin should deal with the issues, giving ideas on how to carry them out.