* °Bokuto Kōtarō -¹° *

"When Bokuto's favourite girl starts avoiding him"

° no.-¹ °

‹Warnings›
★Delusion
★Obsessive behaviour
★Stalking
★Stealing personal items
★Previous assault
★Manipulation/Victim Blaming

*°°*

Bokuto sat waiting at his desk, tapping his foot incessantly. Expecting on one person to enter the classroom.

The rest of the class sat chatting idly, some surprised at the quietness of the boy, who usually started conversation with whoever unfortunately sat too close. But instead he stayed seated at his desk, the class thankful to not be cornered by the extremely extroverted boy.

He had been like this alot recently,  quiet yet impatient looking, seemingly saving his usual chatter for only one person. He would hardly greet anyone nowadays, completely forgetting of anyone else's presence.

Everytime the door slid open, Bokuto would jump in his seat and his face would light up. Only for it to fall when the person he wanted didn't enter.

Over the course of a few minutes, the boys once cheery aura grew dim and grey, his hair falling flat against his head. The now full classroom could sense the impending fit of depression the grey haired male was about to throw. Untill the door opened once again.... and the teacher walked in.

Tears of frustration were pooling at Bokuto's eyes as he groaned loudly from his built up anticipation, all for it to sink into a mushy puddle when his stupid tutor walked through the doors. Where was his girl? Was she not in today? Did she not want to see him? But usually they would spend at least ten minutes talking before class, she was never late!

It seemed even the teacher was frightened of the owl eyed boys temper, as he stayed silent along with rest of the class, who crossed their fingers in hopes the girl would arrive soon.

Everyone in the higher years knew by now the dependency Bokuto had grown on one of his classmates. The reason he had acted so tame recently.

The two had met when the girl was moved into his class, and the boy hadn't left her alone since.

It was obvious he was smitten with the girl, but it was equally as plain that the female harboured only platonic feelings back. Everyone knew that the girl wasn't interested in any sort of romantic advances, as others had tried yet failed.

Many times people had seen the boy pace outside of her other classrooms, walking her to lunch then walking her back afterwards. He was very reluctant to leave her alone, or in better words; for her to leave him.

Previously, the girl had been quite popular due to her friendly charm, but that had dropped incredibly due to her association with the volleyball player. Now, she was avoided by almost everyone, and only hung out with her small friend group or Bokuto's teammates. However, what she didn't know was that the boy preferred this, and played smartly on the fact that people didn't want to be near him, making the girl undisirable towards the other students. (Proud of himself for utilising this opportunity, that he planned all himself)