Bᵣₑₐₖ ʜᴀʟꜰ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

1

You woke up gasping for air. You sat up frantically. You looked around the room, it was bright in the room. Which meant the sun out outside. Shining through the curtains.

You threw your legs over the bed. Rubbing your temples out of stress. You remember somewhat of the dream.
You remember your fathers dying eyes and Patrick begging you to not be late.

You felt extremely confused. You shook the nightmare off of your mind. You grabbed a pair of shorts from the floor. You slipped them on. You stood up and grabbed the decoy book.

You opened the book, grabbing a picture of Patrick. You put the book back. Grabbing the scissors that were on your bed. You cut around Patrick's face. The other pieces of paper falling onto the ground.

You held onto the little piece of Patrick's face. You opened the locker, stuffing Patrick's face into it. You smiled at the thought of Patrick. You closed the locker.

You searched for the shirt Patrick had gifted you. You found it and squealed in excitement. You took off your shirt, putting on the shirt that had the head of Jerry on it.

You fixed your head then left your bedroom. You saw Henry stepping out of the washroom. Butch walked over to the two of you "You clean my gun. I want it shinin'. You hear me?" Butch yelled at Henry. Henry nodded his head while avoiding eye contact with his father.

Butch handed Henry the gun. Henry grabbed it from Butch lightly. Butch glared at you for a second before leaving the house. It was weird, he usually said goodbye to you.

It gave you a strange gut feeling. Henry looked up at you "You wanna shoot the gun with me?" Henry asked you. A smile grew on your face. "I'd love to... but I have plans" You spoke quickly. Henry nodded his head.

"I'll invite the guys over I guess" Henry mumbled as usual. You nodded your head, walking over to the phone. Picking it up and dialling Patrick's number.

You waited painfully as the phone rung. Suddenly you heard a groggy voice "Hello?" Patrick spoke.

You sighed in relief, holding a hand over your heart. "Hey Patrick... can I come over?" You asked Patrick. Patrick hummed in response. "Thank you. I'm on my way" you exclaimed before hanging up the phone.

You let your hands drop. Walking out of the hallway, to where Henry sat on the couch. You had a strange gut feeling to say you loved Henry.

You stood In front of the front door. "I love you Henry. Don't shoot yourself" You warned him. Henry looked at you strangely "Yeah whatever bye. Love you" Henry said the last part very silently. You didn't even hear him.

You slipped on your shoes. Quickly exiting the house. You had that gut wrenching feeling again.

You ran all the way to Patrick's house. You lungs were sharp every single time you breathed. You were panted as you stood outside of Patrick's house. Waiting for Patrick to open the door.

You calmly knocked on the door. You peaked through the window to see Patrick's body with a towel wrapped around it. Walking over to the door, he opened the door.

You walked into the house. Closing the door, you grabbed the back of Patrick's neck and pulled him closer. You kissed Patrick's lips. He hummed while your lips kissed his. You tasted sweet. Patrick liked that.

You pulled away to breath for a second. Patrick licked his lips, getting more of that sweet taste on his tongue.

"What's up with you?" Patrick chuckled. Patrick placed his hands on your waist. "Why are you so nice to me?" You asked Patrick. Your voice trembled a bit.