Bᵣₑₐₖ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ

1

Butch Bowers hadn't gone home that night. The Bowers siblings had already decided that the group of friends would sleep over.

Everyone was in the sibling's room. Debating who sleeps where. Henry and you were relieved when nobody brought up the whole bedroom situation.

"I'm not sharing a bed with Patrick" Henry scoffed. The boys were playing rock, paper, scissors, to see who will sleep where.

"Let's just go with the original plan. Belch can sleep on the couch" Victor shrugged. Belch rolled his eyes "Fine, give me a blanket" Belch commanded. You stood up and handed him a spare blanket.

"You can watch television at least," You told Belch. Belch nodded and left the room with the blanket in his hands.

You kept the door open as you searched for more comfortable clothes. You grabbed a baggy shirt and an old pair of shorts. You went to go get dressed in the washroom.

Very commonly you would just change under the covers whenever you got lazy. But now there were teenage boys in your room, yes Henry is a teenage boy, but he isn't going to be a pervert.

You went back into the washroom in clean clothes, jumping onto your bed. Patrick took off his Jean pants as well as his tank top. You put a pillow in the half of the twin-sized mattress. Patrick moved the pillow "There will be no room if that's there" Patrick informed you.

You laid on your side. Facing Patrick as he slipped under the covers "Could you get any more nude?" You joked. Patrick laughed and faced you. "Want me to take off my underwear?" Patrick teased.

You shook your head "God no." Patrick laughed harder. You scooted back from Patrick, you nearly fell off the bed. "Come closer" Patrick instructed. You made eye contact with his eyes. You moved closer.

Patrick let one of his arms flap over your back, pulling you even closer. "Don't be shy" Patrick chuckled.

Your head was touching his chest as he lay on his side. His hand went under your shirt. His cold hand rested on your lower back. "Happy?" You asked. Whenever you breathed through your nose you smelt his scent. It was like a burnt marshmallow. All the fire he played with drowned the scent of Cologne he used.

His bare chest against your forehead. You felt his boney knee against your thigh.

"Extremely" Patrick chirped. His fingers rubbing your spine. You shivered in discomfort. You weren't uncomfortable with Patrick, it's just his aggressive rubbing on your back hurt a bit.

2

You woke up with your back pressed up against Patrick's chest. His arm wrapped tightly around your waist. You tried to get up but his grip just tightened. "Patrick I have to get up" You groaned.

Moving his arm off of you. You sat up, stretched out your arms and then went to the living room. Belch was already awake "Mornin' Belch" You yawned.

"Mornin' (Y/n), Want me to get us some food?" belch asked you politely. "You don't have to. But that would be lovely" You agreed. Walking over to the couch.

"I'll ask my mama to make me a big breakfast that I can bring here" Belch croaked, he stood up. You handed him his shoes "Want me to come with you?" you asked. "My mom would love that" Belch acknowledged. Putting on his shoes.