Bᵣₑₐₖ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ

1

The school day was finally over. You kissed Patrick goodbye as you walked over to the washroom.

Greta was with her friends "Get out of here Greta. Some people like to pee in silence" You groaned. Pushing past Greta. She yanked your hair back "where did you get that bruise from? Your daddy" Greta and her friends laughed as they filled s trash-bag up with water.

You pushed Greta back, she slapped you across the face. Right over the fresh bruise and cut. You grabbed the collar of her shirt, swinging at her face. You fist colliding with her cheek.

It felt like you were in slow motion. You let go of her as she fell to the floor, holding her cheek. It's clear she has never gotten discipline from her father.

A girls stood over the washroom stall, "Get out of here Lisa. I'll tell your mommy your being a bully" You fake pouted.

Lisa ran out of the washroom. The other girl followed behind her. You turned around to see Greta still on the floor. You helped her up, she left the washroom embarrassed.

The stall opened, to reveal Beverly Marsh. You walked into a stall. "Thanks for saving me" Beverly thanked you.

You pulled down your shorts "You're welcome. Your also welcomed to hear me pee" You joked. Beverly walked away immediately, you laughed quite hard.

2

You walked outside, beside Patrick as Henry watched the losers leave the front door. "I just need to set them straight" Henry told you.

You were about to stop him but Patrick slapped you're bottom before you could. Patrick then walked around.

You slowly walked near them. Patrick pulled Richie's backpack, making Richie fall into Stanly Uris. They both fell to the floor, Patrick took the kippah from Stanly's head.

You decided you would now approach, but Henry was just then leaving. You secretly held onto Patrick's hand, as you walked away.

"You s-s-s-suck b-bowers" Bill stuttered. The group of friends froze "Ignore him" You begged of Henry's. Henry ignored you.

Henry turned around "You s-s-s-say something b-b-b-Billy. You got a free ride this year because of your little brother" Henry mocked Bill's unfortunate stutter. You looked at your father, Butch was already staring down Henry.

Henry looked past Bill to see his father taking off his sunglasses. "Rides over Denbrough" Henry paused while making eye contact with his father.

Henry turned his attention back on Bill. "This summers gonna be a hurt train, for you and your faggot friends" Henry fumed. Licking his hand, then smearing his spit all over Bill's face.

You walked away with them "You're such a asshole" You scolded. Henry ignored you. Victor was already waiting at the car "Quarry?" Victor asked while opening the door for Belch.

"Not today" Henry groaned. You crawled over the car door and sat in the back with Patrick. Patrick grinned at you, making fake kiss noises. You giggled, you pushed his face away as he was about to kiss you.

Victor got in the back, You sat in the middle. "You should get some seat belts" You told Belch. "Seat belts are wussy's" Belch clicked his tongue.

He started to drive off. "What's so wussy about wanting to be safe?" You wondered, you were quite confused on what's so loser about wanted to feel protected.

"Just shut up. It's my car" Belch snapped at you. You raised your hands in defence. You leaned back in the seat, grabbing onto Patrick's thigh for support. As Belch drove like a maniac.