Bᵣₑₐₖ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

1

Patrick woke you up, gently shaking your shoulder. "Wake up, love" Patrick whispered to you.

You woke up with a headache that morning. You groaned and pushed Patrick's hands off of you. "My head hurts" You whined.

Patrick kissed your cheek, he stood up and walked out of the room to the bathroom. He grabbed the pain killers. As well as a water bottle. Patrick saw Victor still sleeping on the couch. He decided to let Victor sleep.

Patrick waltz back into the bedroom. He sat you up "Cmon. Take the pill to feel better" Patrick boasted. You took the bottle of pills and popped a pill into your mouth. You grabbed the water and swallowed it down.

"Happy?" You spoke with a unusually raspy voice. Patrick found it sort of hot. "Extremely. Want me to make some pancakes?" Patrick offered. He placed some hair behind your ear.

You nodded your head with a smile. Patrick found this adorable. He patted your head then left the room.

You sighed and rested your head back down. You slowly drifted off to sleep.

2

Patrick woke you once again. This time with fresh breakfast. You sat up and Patrick grabbed your hand. You got up. Patrick ended up changing your clothes cause you were groaning about it in the middle of the night.

Patrick changed you into one of his shirts with a clean pair of boxers as well. You still had your underwear on though. That did mean Patrick saw your bare breast.

Patrick pulled out the chair, you sat down on the chair. Patrick pushed the chair closer to the table. You saw Victor eating bacon with the corner of your eye. Patrick sat across you.

You looked in front of you to see chocolate chip pancakes stacked on your plate. Whipped cream on top. You felt your heart melt.

"Awh Patrick. I love it" You smiled at him. He chuckled "Taste them" Patrick demanded nicely.

You cut up the pancake and stabbed it with your fork. You shoved the fluffy food into your mouth. You moaned at how tasty it was. Patrick bite his lip and you before taking a bite of his bacon.

Ever since Butch made Henry kill Bip and Bop in front of you. You couldn't eat bacon the same. Bip and Bop were Henry's pigs he named. It disgusted you when watching young Henry cut the pigs throat while bawling his eyes out.

After ten minutes you all had finished your food. You grabbed all of the plates and placed them in the sink, it was already filled with hot water. You let the dishes soak up the water.

Patrick watched you from behind "Your ass looks real good, when you stand like that" Patrick told you. You were slightly bent over the sink. You were about to clean the dishes.

You huffed. Walking past Henry over to Victor. "Haven't spoken to you in a while. How is it going?" You pondered while leaning back in the couch.

Victor chuckled "Its going." You laughed at his reply. "You have fun at the party last night?" You asked him. Victor shook his head "Some girl tried to cut my dick off. She literally picked up a knife and held my dick. Before she could cut I pushed her back" Victor summarized.

"Why? She clearly wouldn't do that on purpose" You chimed. Victor licked his lips "I may have said she had saggy tits. In my defence I didn't know it was that mean of a thing to say" Victor shouted before you cut him off.

You slapped your hand your mouth and laughed. Patrick let out a little chuckle as well. "Whatever, don't tell anyone" Victor shrugged. You nodded your head.