"She said that I'm close to finding her; and that she wants me to save her from the hell that she is living in. I feel the strong need to do something to help her. I believe that the mystery girl is calling out to me, because she is my other half. This has to be her way of letting me know that I'm close to finding her," Peter said.

Lynda's face lit up as she smiled. "You have been waiting a long time to find her. When you find your other half, treat her like gold. You don't want to lose your woman to another man, do you?"

"Well, what if I already did lose my other half to another man," Peter asked.

"Don't be ridiculous. You didn't lose your other half. It doesn't happen like that, unless of course the man in question is persistent with her. But you will manage to find your girl before anyone can take her away from you. In the meantime, help me bring our possessions down to our new home," Lynda said while grabbing one of the boxes.

Olivia was making her way up to Roman's room to wake him for the day's tasks, when she noticed Eclipse was outside of the bedroom door. "Were you kicked out of the room darling?"

Eclipse quickly turned around glancing at Olivia standing there. "No, I wasn't kicked out of the room. I was just hoping that you would be kind enough to let me go out for a run in the woods a bit."

"Now Eclipse you know the rules of the house. You are only allowed off the property if Roman is with you; or when you go to school. Anything else you know is not allowed," Olivia said.

"But Olivia you do realize that you can't keep me cooped up in the house all day every day. I need a change of scenery. I can't keep doing this," Eclipse said.

"The answer is no unless you have Roman alongside you. End of discussion. Why don't you be a good girl and go wait with Shelley while I wake Roman," Olivia said. Eclipse looked down at the floor before walking away. Once out of sight, Olivia entered Roman's bedroom, spotting him lounging out across the bed. Olivia rolled her eyes while walking towards her son's sleeping form. "Wake up."

"What the hell could you possibly want from my life so early in the morning, Olivia," Roman asked.

"For one I would like you to get up. We are going shopping for new clothes for you," Olivia started.

"Why? It took me a while to establish my look," Roman said.

"I refuse to let my son go to school wearing holes in his clothes. We are going shopping," Olivia stated.

Roman sat up glaring at his mother. "That isn't the only thing that is bothering you, is it? Might as well come out and say what it is that's bothering you."

"Your pet has been asking to go for a run in the woods. You need to do something to distract her from wanting to go to the woods. She gets upset with me when I tell her that you refuse to allow her to run in the woods. You need to do something about your pet. If you don't, she will not only get her wish and go running in the woods. She will be living in the woods," Olivia said.

"You are aware that she isn't a dog like you make her out to be. She's a shifter. She can change into a wolf when she wants. But I told her I like her in her human form. It makes it easier for me to keep track of her," Roman said.

"Then get dressed and head downstairs, so that way you and Eclipse can go on your adventure, to get new clothes without holes in them," Olivia said.

"Fine, get out of my room. While you're at it, send Eclipse back in," Roman snapped.

"Eclipse is downstairs with Shelley. That is where she will remain until you are up and dressed. Don't take too long either. There is a lot to be done today," Olivia said ignoring her son's attitude.

"I don't care what you have planned for today. I'm taking Eclipse and we are going to spend our last day of summer vacation hanging out with Letha, doing all fun things before we all have to go back to school," Roman said.

"That's another thing you are being foolish about darling. Wanting Eclipse to go to public school? The whole point of keeping her from wandering away from the house was to keep her secret from the rest of the world. I could have signed Eclipse up for online classes. It would have kept others from learning about her, and it would have also kept her from being so difficult about staying in the house," Olivia said.

"That is not your decision to make for her. Did you forget that Eclipse is mine? I'm the one who decides whether or not I want Eclipse to stay home with you; or to come to school with Shelley and I," Roman said.

Olivia let out a huff before storming out of her son's room, making her way down to the kitchen. Olivia spotted Shelley and Eclipse together talking to each other.

"Do you ever get tired of being stuck in the house all the time," Shelley's robotic voice asked.

Eclipse thought carefully about how she would answer that question. When she decided that being honest would be the best option. "Shelley, I can't lie to you about anything. You're my best friend and have always shown me nothing but kindness. I do get tired of being trapped in the house. I also get tired of going to places, only if Roman wants to go with me. I already said that I wouldn't run off. I don't have anywhere to go. I'm stuck here with your brother until he grows tired of having me around."

Olivia took the opportunity to step around the corner to reveal herself to Shelley and Eclipse. "You might as well get that foolish idea of you leaving Roman out of your head. I thought you would have accepted the fact that you are stuck here with us. Roman needs to sit you down and have another talk with you. If he doesn't talk to you, then I will have to sit down with both of you. Now be a good girl and wait patiently for Roman. He will be down in a moment, and both of you will be going clothes shopping, that way he doesn't have any clothes that have clothes in them for the first day of school. He also said something about doing something fun afterwards. I don't know what fun he has planned. that you will have to find out for yourself." Olivia then walked away with a smirk on her face. There is no way you will ever leave this family; especially if Roman or myself have any say in it, Olivia thought to herself.