Part 1: first friend

Hola yes yes a lot of this will be a back story <333

This is prop a very heartwarming chapter <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie

Charlie yawns as she hears her parents talk she gets up as it's her first day at school she can't wait!

She does everthing fast and in about a hour she's at her new school. Yes her new school she burned her old one down. Charlie was scared about making new friends so she was very shy. But as the bell rang she got into class

———|——————————————————————————————————————————————

Vaggie

vaggie wakes up yawning bored an other day at school she gets up she could hear her parents screaming when bushing her teeth her sibling punched vaggie making her choke on her toothbrush. She growled at her sibling who all ready ran away.

She looked in the mirror as she covered her eyes as she was bused by her father and had made her lose her eye. Her parents did not give her food she was kicked out having to walk to school.

It took her a hour just in time as the bell rang. She got into class

..............................................................................................................................

Both 

As vaggie and Charlie were sitting right next to each other both did not know the other.

"Vaggie?" As vaggie heard her name she said "here.."

Charlie?" As Charlie heard her name "here miss xxxx"

Vaggie turned to Charlie and whispered "princess Charlie?.."

Charlie nodded and booped vaggie on the nose. Vaggie blushed as Charlie's finger was warm and bright.

"What does everyone want to be when they grow up?"

"Hey Charlie your prop be queen right?" Some kids said to Charlie

"I will be queen but I also want to open a hotel for demons to become good!" All the class laughed even the teacher everyone but vaggie

Vaggie gave a warm smile to Charlie.

Hey vaggie what you want be when you grow up!

"A trained fighter for hell" all the kids were scared. Vaggie was a very skilled demon at fighting. Everyone was scared of vaggie everyone but Charlie.

Charlie patted her hair making vaggie turn red then the school bell rang alerting the kids school ended. Charlie jumped on vaggie hugging her"see you to tomorrow vaggie!" Before Charlie could leave some very rude kids stopped Charlie in her tracks. They slapped Charlie and punched her making Charlie bleed and cry.

Vaggie saw this and stared at the hurt girl crying an bleeding. Vaggie summoned her spear killing the kids there was blood all over her not hers though. She ran to Charlie holding her. Charlie's parents had seen it all inviting vaggie to live with them. She of course said yes because she wanted to stay but Charlie's side.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry for the short of this chapter! The next will be longer and hopefully soon <3333