Part 4: the happy hotel

Watching as my princess was on her talk on the news I couldn't help but want to stab that lady making my princess feel sad.

After the interview we head back to the hotel I could feel Charlie cry outside but i couldn't bring my self to help her.

After Charlie comes back inside and then a knocked happen a dod my then my princess opened it then closed it and then opened it again then closed it and walk to me weirdly.

"Yes hon?" I said so much confused 

"Radio demon at the door-" she said looking at me

"Don't let him in!" But of course Charlie let him in and they began talking I look at angel who did not know who this 'radio demon' is so I told him about the radio demon. Angel gave the I don't give a fuck about the radio demon and then said he looked like a strawberry pimp. I wanted to laugh but I was constantly watching them.

Charlie had refused to make a deal with the radios demon but the radio demon said he would help anyway he had made two other demons appear there was a cat demon called husky and a small one eyed demon that looked like angels friend that bomb lady.

After all the songs and alastor getting on my nerves I pointed my spear at him but then a bang happened and that snake man blew a hole in the window luckily for once alastor had stopped that fucking snake from destroying the hotel.

I could see that alastor changed the Name from happy hotel to hazbin hotel but I did not give a shit it was better then happy hotel but all I worried about was my darlings safety.

———————————————————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter but I can't really write anything until the next hazbin hotel one comes out :(