Ch 9 Family

The next day, when Brad got home from school, he headed to his room and started his homework. He wanted to get it out of the way so he could have some girly alone time before his dad got home.

He tried to complete his science assignment, but couldnt get through the reading. He just couldn't get the mirror and the exciting possibility of returning, off his mind.

Unable to concentrate he put his science book down on the desk and headed over to his closet where he pulled his special box out and began to go through it. He took mental inventory of everything in the box and carefully folded each piece, placing then in little piles on the floor, before neatly stacking it all back in the box.

Brad was disappointed to find there were no heels in the box like he had hoped, but he did find a few articles of clothing in there that he hadn't seen before a dress, a jean skirt, several pairs of jeans, and a couple pairs of thin, tiny panties that made his heart flutter.

He pulled his socks off his feet and replaced them with a pair from the box: a fine pattern, pink, fishnet pair that came about three inches above his ankles. Brad stretched out his legs and wiggled his toes, admiring how they looked and felt on his feet.

He sighed, wishing he had a pair of strappy sandals with a three inch heel to go on his feet with the socks.  Picturing himself standing in an empty, mirror walled dance studio, wearing the socks, heels and a shiny silver leotard, he began to daydream that a pulsing Dua Lupa tune was blasting through speakers and he began to dance, executing Dua Lipa's moves perfectly.

Dua Lipa was someone he idolized, fantasized about, dreamed of being.  He had posters of her in his walls and every one of her songs on his favorite Spotify Playlist. Not only did he think she was the hottest female performer on the planet, when ever he wasn't imagining  himself to be his step-sister, he was fantasizing about being Dua Lipa.

After a while, how long he couldn't say, a knock at his door startled him, jarring him from his dream.

It was his dad, home from work.

"Hey, sport," Brad's dad began, cracking the door open. "How about you come join me in the living room so we can discuss this weekend?"

"Sure, dad. I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, see you in a minute. I'll order us some Chinese delivery. MongolianBeef? General Tso's Chicken? Sweet and sour pork?."

"Kung pow shrimp and fried wontons."

"Okay, I'll order it. See you in a few."

Gerald turned to head down the hall, but paused, stuck his head back into Brad's room, and with a smile, said, "Put something on from your box..... if you want. Oh, and keep the socks on. They're cute."

A few minutes later, Brad timidly walked into the living room wearing a pair of girls capri length stretch jeans, a fitted tee-shirt, and the socks.