time to go back 💫

Start from the beginning

Me : that's so sad!!!

Suga: let's not talk about it .

I nodded and we stayed like that for sometime , totally enjoying the movement , but suddenly the door burst opens .

Harleen: suga have you seen aditi she is not in her room....

She stopped and looked at us , laying on his bed hugging tight and cuddling , her jaw dropped open and I pushed suga away from me in reflexe. He landed on the floor groning 

Suga: ahhh!!! .

He instantly stood up and wore back his t-shirt and stood there shocked. Harleen was just standing there like a rock and suddenly she smirked .

Harleen: at last my sis.....

Me : don't you dare to utter a single word or I will kill you!!

I stopped her from embarrassing me in front of suga. And she just giggled and walked inside closing the door behind her and turned towards suga .

Harleen: are you guys dating ?

He nodded and harleen smiled.

Harleen: awww!!! At last!!!! Im so happy !!!!! Yeyee!!!!

We chuckled looking at her excitement but suddenly her facial expressions changed and she looked at us.

Harleen: guys we need to talk.

She said and walked toward a chair and sat on it which was near suga's bed. She signaled suga to take seat and he sat beside me.

Harleen: *sigh* I think you should keep your relationship secret for some period of time.

I looked at her like she lost her mind or something .

Me : are you serious right now harleen?

I said kinda offended.

Harleen: yes I'm, for your kind information aditi other six boys are so madly in love with you!! You can't just let them suffer ! Think about them they are your friends too. Stop acting so careless and immature !!!

She scolded me . And then it hitted me , a Flow of guilt washed over me

Suga : as much I hate the fact that they are in madly in love with you , but she is right aditi. They are my friends I can't see them hurt.

I nodded feeling more guilty about being selfish. Suga grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

Suga: we will surely make it official in front of everyone soon trust me aditi.

I smiled at him and nodded.

Me : okay .

Harleen: Thank you for being considerate guys i love you.

We chatted for sometime, then harleen decided to leave.

Harleen: I should leave now. And you guys fresh up and come down for breakfast .

Suga: okay

With that she walked away , I got up from my bed and tied my hairs In a messy bun.

Me : i will leave too. I need to take quick warm shower.

Suga: dont leave, you are showering with me

He got up .

Me: huh?

He picked me up and started walking towards attached bathroom.

Me : yaa yaa!!! Suga !! Let me goo... no !!
*laughing* you pervert leave me.!!!

Suga: what ??!!! I am your boyfriend!

I jumped off his grip and started running away from him.

Suga: come here you little sneak!!!

Like that we hade our movement. It was fun!! After sometime I walked back into my room with a big smile on my face. If in the past someone had told me that suga is going to be my boyfriend I would have laughed on his face!!.
But at the end of the day im so happy. With a big smile on my lips and little tint of blush over my face I walked inside bathroom for a quick shower.

Time skip
(Suga's pov)

Day was spend well , now it's 7:30pm we have flight at 10pm. All of us are standing at the gate , giving our last goodbye to everyone here , promising to meet again.
I have known that aditi's gonna cry her eyes out bout the time we leave , and as I said she did actually both harleen and aditi cries their eyes out.
Looking at them , eunwoo and hobi started crying too. I know it's really hard to say goodbye to our loved ones it's hard.

Aunty: come on everyone it's time to leave.

Aditi's mom called out for everyone from the bus , hearing that aditi started crying more hugging harleen once again .

Harleen: now Go!! Otherwise I will never let you leave.

She pushed aditi towards the bus

Aditi: you are so rude !

Looking at them a small chuckle left my lips . Sometimes I feel so lucky to have them in my life . Specially her 💕.

After the painful goodbyes, we were back on our way .

Korea we are on our way ! We are coming back .~~ it's gonna be a new beginning , new chapter of my life, everything just changed and it's  good . I just can't wait to hold her close to me and tell the world that we belong to each other. Will I ever able to do that??