Affection 💖

Time skip :

Aditi's pov:

I opened my eyes and I found myself in the train , then I remembered that we are traveling to punjab. I saw everyone sleeping soundlessly I grabbed my phone and turn it on to see the time .

Me : 1:30am , why am I up? I can't sleep now .

I got up and sat resting my back on the board of the seat, I opened the curtains to look out of the window, I can see some 
Lights I think it's gonna stop at a station.

Me : what should I do now ?

I took out a book from my bagpack and started reading it , I love reading books.

After some time train stopped, and I putted my book down and looked outside of the window , I got up slowly, wearing my slippers and walked tip toeing , I walked out and saw the door was open I looked outside , the station was empty. I stayed there for some time looking outside and feeling the cold night breez on my face and body , it was calming ... but scary too.

(A/n: listen to Galliyan returns by "Ankit Tiwari " I was listening this song while writing and it totally slayed it!! 🙌 😍)

??:what are you doing here ??

I flinched so hard that I was about to fall off the door , but I felt someones arm snakes around my waist and pulled me backwards , that leads my back to bump on his hard chest. My heart was beating fast because of fear . I put my hand on my chest to Clam myself down.

??: are you okay ? I was not planning to scare you I'm sorry.

I tured around, and he left my waist , and I saw Taehung standing there with his messy hairs , he looked cute though.

Me : what are you doing here ?

Taehung: I suddenly woke up , and saw your seat was empty . I got worried so I was looking for you . What are you doing here ?

Me : im sorry for making you worry, actually I was not able to sleep . That's why I was taking some walk .

Taehung: at least you should let someone know . I was scared to death .

He scolded me , his face was so serious, he looks so hot when he is angry.  Aditi control!!! My consciousness yelled .
I chuckled and he looked confused looking at me.

Taehung: why are you laughing?

Me : cause you look so cute when you are  angry .*giggling*

He blushed and looked at his left hiding his face , I laughed and hold his face in both of my hands and moved his face so that he was facing me , slightly squeezing his cheeks that leads to form a cute little pout on his lips , his brown almost shaped eyes met my black eyes . His hands sliped on my waist holding it . I felt warmth of his hands through my  thin t-shirt . He was lost in my eyes , my fingers were caressing his soft cheeks, I was so lost in the situation. Then he softly grabbed my wrist, his other hand still on my waist ... my hand still on his face , looking more deep inside my eyes , his touch was making me excited and my heart dance in my chest . I was snapped out of my trans when he hugged me, his face buried into crook of my neck , holding me close to him , hugging tight.

Me : please don't do this again , I was so scared. I was looking for you everywhere but i didn't found you , I throught for a second that I lost you.

His grip tightened on my waist , pulling me more close to him. He buried his face more into my neck, his lips touching my skin slightly.... I can feel his hot breath on my neck and collarbone., I hugged him back , putting my hands on his back. It felt nice , comforting and safe in his arms . He kissed my neck softly, giving me goosebumps all over my body , i closed my eyes in pleasure, still feeling his lips pressed on my skin , then he removed his lips away from my skin .We stayed like that for some time .then he broke the hug , I whined slowly because of absence of his warmth, it felt cold .

Taehung: let's go inside.

Me : do want to drink something?

Taehung: huh?!

Me : yes or no?

Taehung: y..yes .

Me : okay wait I will be back .

I was about to got out but he hold my wrist preventing me to get off . I looked at him .

Taehung: where are you going??

Me : no where , just calling the person who is sitting there . To buy a drink .

He nodded and left my hand. I called a man who was sitting somewhat far from the train , he was Carrying a catle of Chai.  And bought two hot Chai from him .

Me : let's go inside.

He nodded and we sat on another cabinet somewhat far from everyone so we cannot disturb their sleep. We sat beside each other and I handed him the small cup.

Me : this is milk tea , knows as Chai in India

Taehung: ohh Chai, thanks .

We chatted while drinking the Chai. But I was thinking about the encounter of us both, and that made me blush. 

Taehung: aditi are you okay? Your whole face is red .

Me : ohh ...ammmm... The... The tea is hot that's why.

Taehung: ohkk .

Taehung pov :

We were sitting and having a little chat. To be honest I was little embarrassed because the affection I showed her some time ago , I showed too much affection. But I was glad that she didn't mind it. I was really scared when she was no were to be foundI'm glad that she is safe and sound . But this Indian tea tastes so good .

Soon I saw her yawning,

Me : are you sleepy?

Aditi: yaa somewhat.

Me : let's go then let's sleep.

She nodded and I grabbed her wrist and started walking back to our seats .

Aditi's pov; 

We stood up to go back , then suddenly he grabbed my wrist and started walking, his big hands were gripping my small ones. He walked me to my seat and I layed down, he covered me with blanket and kissed my forehead. 

Taehung: sleep well,

Me : *nodded* good night taetae 💜

Taehung: good night aditi ..

He walked back to his seat and layed down covering himself in blanket.  I touched my forehead where he kissed me and it felt ticklish. A warmth spreads from My neck to my face , suddenly my face  was feeling so hot ... his affection was so much turn on for me. No guy have ever showed me affection before, it was so much new for me,  these feeling, these butterflies everything was new for me. I felt different when I am with this guy named Kim taehung.
Should I be happy about this ?? I'm so confused, this never happened with me before. But suddenly the memory of him kissing me on my neck , flashes back and I blushed so hard !!! His wet kiss sends electric current through my whole body..
Ohh shit !!! What's happening with me ???