They like you aditi...!

Me: what are you doing Rohit??

I said when he stopped me by holding my pallu He bend down on his knees and fixed my sari which was little crumbled on the bottom

After fixing it He stood up again and smiled at me .

His smile was so genuine , showing some emotions in his eyes like , respect , passion and

His smile was so genuine , showing some emotions in his eyes like , respect , passion and...... love ?

Love ?? My throughts were interfered by a loud clearing throat , I looked at the source and it was junkook . Looking at us with his one eyebrow raised , I giggled looking at him.

Harleen: awwwww Rohit and adii you both are looking so cute together, let me take a picture of you both. Okay ?

Rohit : yaa why not go on .

I looked at harleen and she winked at me , probably trying to get me and Rohit close. Aishh this girl .

Suddenly Rohit pulled me close to him, that leads me to bump on his chest , he blushed looking at me .

Rohit ; let's pose shall we ?

He asked me looking deep into my eyes , our faces inches apart, I nodded and looked towards harleen who was standing there with a Polaroid camera in her hands. God knows where did it came from ..

Harleen: guys why are you both so awkward ha ? Come close

We both moved somewhat close,

Harleen: more !

We moved more close, our shoulder touching with each other's.

Harleen: more !!!

This time Rohit slipped his hand on my bare waist and pulled me close, I yelp in shock and me hitting his hard chest once again .

J hopes pov :

What was happening here ??!?  Why was harleen insisting aditi and Rohit to get more close ? Is she planning on something?

Then I heard Taehung wipser .

Taehung: is harleen doing it on purpose?

Junkook: yaa im thinking the same thing!