"It's okay. That price and triple it because my dresses cost that much. I guess Zavi bhai likes me more than you, no wonder he'smy brother now" she said as she Sassily tucked her hair behind her ear. I mocked her words.

"Ok Girl's now come and help me with the decorations because your uncle won't let those male Staff in here so get to work" 'that sounds like baba' My mother said as she clapped her hands to get our attention. All of us groaned as we were dragging our feet to the garden where the Mehendi (its a ceremony before Baraat or idk) is going to be held tomorrow.

"Ayzel, Arslan said that Zaviyar is busy so he'll come drop the your heels and our stuff" Hira said as she bit her nails while scrolled through her phone.

"K that's fin- ok wait a minute Miss Hira. Hold up. When did you get his number hmm?" I narrowed my eyes at me as i smiled evilly.

"Oh that..hehe..on your engagement" she said nervously as she bit her nails continuously as it's her habit even though i have stopped her from doing it but the girl's stubborn as hell.

"Ok girl i believe you but you gotta help me with these decor, me is short" i said as i struggle to reach the ceil of the entrance to the garden which was in the Drawing room.

"Ok miss Shorty" she teased me.

"Hafsa help her my phone is ringing Imma go check it" i said as i hurried to grab my phone.

"Hey Shorty" Hafsa said as she smirked down at Hira.

"Shut up Giraffe" she smirked back as she look up at her.

"Assalamualikum?" I said as i hear a relieved sigh and a chuckle afterwards on the other side of the call.

"What do you want Zaviyar im busy" i rolled my eyes as if he's gonna see it.

"But i didn't said anything Darling and you recognized my laugh. How cute." He chuckled as i was planning to step on his feet on our baraat with my heels.

"What. Do. You. Want." I emphasized.

"I. Want. You." He chuckled as i could picture him smirking on the other side.

"Well Darling i called you because i wanted to infrom you that Arslan is on his way to your hous to drop the Heels and the bangles as Mom forgot to send it with the dress" he said as i heard shuffling on the other side of the call.

"Hmm Acha (Ok)" i said as i scratched the back of my head.

"Only Acha? . No i miss you or i love you 's" he said as he softly chuckled.

'This guy loves to chuckle'

"Shut up Zaviyar i have to go i have alot of work to do" i said a i girtted my teeth.

"Ow man i thought i could hear your voice more" he said as i doubted that he was pouting. 'He would look cute pouting'

"You can hear it all day long after we're married, bye Zaviyar" i said as i was feeling annoyed by his voice.

"Oh really I'm looking forward to it, bye  Darling i gotta go i have a meeting. I love you" he said as i froze.

"S-shut up" i unknowingly stuttered.

"Ok darling" then i declined the call.

'What's this feeling?' I placed my hand where my heart was.

My thoughts were cutted off by the doorbell.

"Who is it?" I muttered to myself as i opened the door.

"Oh Bhabhi Assalamualikum how are you?" Arslan greeted excited as he was grinning like small kid. 'Cute'

"Walikum Assalam Arslan come inside" i smiled back at the boy.

"Put the boxes in the drawing room near the garden door where all the boxes are while i get you some cold drink, yeah?" I said as i turned to him.

"Sure Bhabhi jee I'll put that there, no problem" he said as he placed his phone and the keys on the table.

AUTHOR POV:

Arslan walked to the drawing room as he saw his cutie stuggling with the ceiling decor as she stick her tongue on the corner of her mouth as she was concentrating on her work.

Arslan placed the boxes with the rest and leaning against the wall, staring at her with heart eyes. She may be one of those stubborn girls but she cought his eye at first sight. Now Arslan knew of what people say is Love at First Sight. His type was girls with long hairs until he saw Hira. Her shoulder-length brunette hairs that fits her face perfectly. She's unique but totally his type. Her cheerful laugh. Her small hands. Her soft yet Stern voice. Everything about her was Perfect.

"Hafsa, pass me the tape and the scissors out there" she muttered loud enough to reach his ears.

"Here you go" he said softly, not to startle her.

"Who-" she abruptly turned around and her feet spilled from the ladder she was standing on. She closed her eyes shut to wait for her death......but nothing happened except she felt warm arms wrapped around her. As she slowly opened her eyes, she saw those dreamy hazel eyes.

"Oh Arslan its you" she said softly as she sighed in relief.

"Yeah...it me Princess" he chuckled as she blushed slightly.

"Well.. thank you for saving me, i would have died-" he cutted her off by placing his finger an inch away from her lips, not touching her without her permission, not letting her finish the Statement.

"No..don't say that. I would never let anything happen to you" He said as he stared at her face searching for her eyes and the moment she looked in his eyes, they both felt a spark of warmth filling their heart-

"Arslan! Where are you- oh Ya Allah. I'm so sorry I'll go out" Hafsa came with a tray of soft drinks but as she saw those two and their position she abruptly turned around and left.

"No its not like that" They shouted Simultaneously but Hafsa was long gone. Not gone from the World. Gone from the Scene.

"Um.. Arslan..you can put me down now" she blushed as she noticed he was carrying her in a bridal style.

"Oh yeah sorry" he placed her down softly as she tucked her hair behind her ear, blushing a mess, looking everywhere but him.

They both went out to the Living room as Ayzel looked at them and Raised an eyebrow at them, eyeing them both.

"Why are you two Red?" She pointed at our faces.

"Nothing just a little incident" Hira said as Arslan coughed slight to conceal his shyness.

"Okayy?now Arslan come have some cold drink, you must be tired and worn out" she said as he Quickly looked at her.

"Oh No she's not that Heavy-" he stopped as Hira face-palmed in Embarrassment.