Chapter 19: Dorian Saunders

The moan of my name that Kate releases from the depth of her throat sends shivers down my spine. I haven't heard something so beautiful in a long ass time. With every firm thrust, I lose my mind just a little bit more. The tightening of her pussy around my cock is too much, it's too good. 

I have to focus on something else. I have to make this last. It has to be good for both of us. 

I reach down between her legs, a warmth fills my chest as my ego expands with the feeling of her wet pussy lips sliding around my fingers. I find her clit and think about the way she masturbated, picturing how she likes it. I

 make my first move, needing her to cum faster, and by the way she reacts - her head tilting back, the moan that exits her mouth, the tightening of her pussy around my cock, and the way her fingernails dig deeper into my back - I know that she likes it. Good, that's what I'm here for. 

I continue that motion feeling no need to change anything if she likes what's happening now to not only make her feel good but to get her to orgasm faster. I'm not going to be able to last long, and it's hard to concentrate on anything besides how fucking warm she is, how fucking good she feels, and how fucking ecstatic I am to be here.

"Dorian, I'm gonna-I'm gonna cum."

Thank the fucking lord.

I'm so fucking overwhelmed by how good this is. No sex has ever been this good. It's difficult to admit, but it just never has been. I've been seriously missing out. What the fuck?

"Gonna cum on me, my little whore."

Because she's so good at obeying orders, she does exactly that, which in turn, sets me off. I keep thrusting into her, but more gently, to help us both ride our orgasms all the way through before halfway collapsing onto her in a daze. 

I press a kiss to the top of her forehead, slowly bring my lips down over her cute nose, and hover right above her lips.

"We've kissed like a hundred times now, honey."

"We have."

"None of them were that romantic."

She shakes her head at me, a small smile gracing her lips. One hand lays on the back of my neck and she slowly brings my lips to hers. The kiss is sweet and soft and safe, much different from the ones I just laid on her. 

Her tongue presses to mine, but it's not forceful, it's playful. I feel her smiling against my lips with a light giggle. We pull away a short distance, only centimeters between us.

"Romantic enough for you," she whispers, our lips brushing as she speaks.

"Much better. Much much better," I reply, calmly kissing her again.

I finally pull out of her, the condom getting kind of uncomfortable. I carefully take it off, tie the top of it, and get off the bed to go throw it in the trash. Kate follows me into the bathroom and breathes a sigh of relief as she pees.

"Did you have to do that the whole time?"

"No, no," she chuckles as she unrolls toilet paper, "it just feels good to pee after sex."

"'Cause you're sensitive?"

"It's not going to make me cum again if that's what you're asking Dorian."

I like when she says my name.

"So why does it feel good?"

"After having an orgasm, I have to go pee. I naturally feel like a build-up of pressure and have to pee. It's nothing out of the ordinary I don't think."