Chapter 15: Dorian Saunders

I'm absolutely fucked. Just completely and utterly fucked.

Kate gazes up at me with those perfect eyes, trusting me to take care of her and to keep her safe during this moment, and I know that I'm a goner. Tank said it didn't take him long to know about Hazel, and I thought it would take me longer to know about my own love life. Apparently not. 

Logically, I shouldn't have any feelings toward Kate. I barely know her. I have barely spent time with her to get to know her. But here I am, entrusting her with my children (who love her), I want to know every fucking thing about her, and I want to fall in love with her. 

I want to be the man she comes home to. I want to be the man who supports and cares for and spends time with her. I want to be the man that she calls to pick her up from the bar after a ladies' night out. I want to be the man she can talk to when shit gets difficult and when she's happy. 

I know I sound crazy. I know I sound like a maniac. I'm so fucking confused about it myself. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, and I don't know how I could be feeling this way right now, but I do. I can't lie to myself, and I can't force it down. 

There's no point in doing that to myself when I know it won't get rid of the emotions brewing inside me.

I run my hands through her hair, tugging Kate's face closer to me. She sucks in a hard breath as though she's preparing herself. Still staring up at me, she places her fingers on the top of the towel wrapped around my waist, giving it an extremely light tap to ask for permission to take it off. 

If I wasn't turned on already, I certainly would be now. 

I nod my head, giving her the go-ahead, and she peels the towel off from around my pelvis and lets it drop to the floor. Taking her eyes off me for the first time, she whimpers as she takes a peek at my hard cock. 

Kate sinks further onto the floor, her mouth parted slightly and reaches her hand out to touch me. 

I grunt out as she slides her soft and lotioned hand along my throbbing length, my blood pumping as she feels her way around. She does a light squeeze, jolting forward in her hand involuntarily. I want her delicate mouth on my cock now.

And as if she can read my mind, the next thing I feel is her tongue along the bottom as she allows me to settle myself further in her mouth. It doesn't even matter that she can't take all of me, this is the best thing I've ever felt in my life. 

She pushes down on my thighs, asking me to sit on the edge of the bed. Kate moans out as I move with cock still inside of her mouth. I run my fingers through her hair mindlessly, no longer being able to concentrate on anything. I feel my head tilt back, but I'm lost in her touch. 

I'm lost in the way her actions are smooth and controlled. Her hands are tight around my thighs while she holds onto me, her soft moans sending vibrations up my cock. I feel myself throb and hear myself grunt, tell that she's such a little whore for me and that she's so fucking perfect. 

But I don't think. At this moment, I can't think. She's too good, she's too much. My mind disappears from my body. All inhibitions go out the window. All I can feel is Kate. 

All I know is how fucking good it feels to be under her touch. All I know is how grateful I am that she likes me and that she trusts me enough to suck me off.

Waves upon waves of pleasure run down my body, but I feel myself at the cusp.

"Honey, I'm about to-I'm about to cum."

She moans around my cock, and that's the end of me. I release, her mouth sucking my semen down her throat. My elbows collapse from under me, my hand loosening its grip on the back of her head. It doesn't last long, but for a brief second, I can't see anything. 

I lay back on my bed, taking in deep breaths to refocus myself. Kate backs away from me and spits the access semen into my towel laying on the floor. I reach out and take her hand to gently pull her closer to me. 

I would kiss her, I want to kiss her right now, but I don't want our first kiss to be after something like this. I want it to be romantic and delicate so I can feel more. I want to be able to remember what it was like to kiss her for the first time. 

I glide a finger down the side of her face as she crawls into bed next to me. She lays her head on my chest, a hand settled down on my lower stomach, and we sit together in silence, enjoying this moment.

"You're the first guy I liked giving a blowjob to."

"Thanks for the information, honey," I reply sarcastically.

She shrugs, a soft smile gracing her lips.

"I'm just saying. I thought you would like to know."

I play with the ends of her hair with nothing to say in return.

I'm still trying to function like a man again.

So as Kate chats with me about the most random shit, I lay there listening to her voice, grateful to have something to focus on. We lay together for maybe another fifteen minutes, most likely less, before we start getting ready for bed. 

She goes back out to the living room to clean up the junk food mess that she made as I put on a pair of sweatpants. When I saw that walking into my home, I didn't even know what to say to that. It seemed like a good time, and I wasn't going to stop her, but I could never do that myself. 

Eating junk food and drinking beer like that just makes me feel gross. She'll probably regret it in the morning, but at least she had fun now. I hear her soft steps pause at my door again. 

This time though, I don't let her walk off into her bedroom alone. I close my bedroom door behind me and follow her one door over. Kate doesn't object or argue, but I know not to take that as consent.

"Wanna have a sleepover?"

"Yes, but we have to sleep."

"What else would we be doing?" I question with a smirk on my face.

She rolls her eyes at me, and all I want to do is punish her, but she did just say that we have to sleep. Damn. I close the door softly behind me when I walk into her room. Her stuff isn't thrown everywhere, but it's certainly not organized. 

I like that she's made herself at home though. That she feels comfortable enough here that she feels like she can make a mess in her space and not get reprimanded for it. I can only imagine the things Andrew used to punish her for. 

Teaching someone to be disciplined enough to follow orders even if they don't agree are lessons Kate's had to suffer through. I'm sure he taught her always to be clean, letting her simulate that teaching in more violent circumstances. But she's letting go of some of that in this room. 

I feel a bit of relief in my chest. I want her to be comfortable here.

I settle on her bed and observe her moving around her room.

"I'm sorry it's such a mess. I didn't mean for it to get like this. I'm not usually, I promise. There have just been a lot of changes, and I'm trying to deal with all of that."

So maybe she hasn't let go of everything she knows. I don't think she ever will be able to completely.

"Honey, you don't have to worry, okay? I don't care. This is your space. As long as you don't hurt yourself in here, what you do with it is up to you."

Her eyes widen as she stares at me from across the room, a pile of clothes building up in her hands as evidence of her trying to clean. She instantly drops them to the ground. She doesn't even try to hide her bright smile. Yeah, that's what I like to see. She's so fucking beautiful. 

As she gets herself ready for bed, I observe each move she makes, storing all the bits of information I can in my head. I want to know how she works. She changes into a large t-shirt and sweatpants for her pajamas, not hiding while doing so. Her tits are perfect, that's all I can think about that right now. Perfect holding size. 

Kate jumps into bed beside me, already talking about what her day is going to be like tomorrow with the kids going to school. Naked tanning near the pool. How am I going to leave in the morning?