Ch. 19 ➖ Condition

🔊News Flash🔊

🚩6 Dead due to Animal Attack

🚩Wolf in Veil Falls Not Yet Found

🚩Residential Fire, 1 Dead

🔊Calling for Donations🔊

🚩Blood Shortage at the Local Blood Bank

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🩸🩸🩸

"What's happening in our town?" Mrs. Jeon spoke while they were having breakfast after hearing the news.

"Honestly, it's making me lose my appetite." She added while stabbing the grapes on her plate.

"Have a little bit of compassion, people died." Mr. Jeon spoke blankly while reading the morning's paper. Jungkook on the other hand wasn't paying attention much since this was a normal occurrence in their household.

Without even looking, Jungkook knew that his mother was already rolling her eyes. "Then what do you expect me to do? Have a blood drive at school to make things even?" Mrs. Jeon countered.

Mr. Jeon placed the newspaper, "You know what? That's not exactly a bad idea." He smiled at his wife. But everyone knew how condenscending that smile was.

"Yes, you're right, Hon. It's not like our students are underaged for blood donations." Mrs. Jeon said sarcastically.

"Not unless they're 18." Mr. Jeon gulped down his coffee, the heat of it not even bothering him. "Also, isn't one of the victims our senior student? Make it look like a memorial to the dead or something." He added.

Mrs. Jeon went silent, she didn't like admitting that her husband had a good idea. With her silence, Mr. Jeon smiled in victory and returned to his papers.

The silence was broken by TOP who casually strode towards the 10-seater dining table with an empty plate in hand. He sat next to Jungkook and immediately placed half of the food served on his plate.

Mrs. Jeon looked at him in disgust but TOP was unfazed by it, a courage Jungkook hoped he had.

Mr. Jeon on the other hand does not condone his brother's actions. "Manners on the table." He commented.

"You're right bro, how about you put down that newspaper of yours and you know, enjoy the food served to you by these hard working people because as you said...manners." TOP countered while gesturing towards the servants standing near the door who were waiting for any instructions.