Ch. 11 ➖ Bourbon

🩸🩸🩸

🩸🩸🩸

It was during that time when they entered the massive tent that the confusion happened. Jisoo, who was supposed to be trailing Taehyung and Jennie, found herself at the other side of the tent where the refreshments were.

I can't even eat this stuff, why am I here? She mentally scoffed as she was surrounded by tables of finger foods. If these were literally bloody fingers, then she might have actually enjoyed it, she thought.

She was here not because she was hungry but because she chose to be as far away as possible from Lisa, who earlier that day almost fried her brains.

It was not the first time Jisoo ever fought off a witch. Also, this was not the first time a witch inflicted that kind of trick on her. But, feeling pain and not able to do anything about it during that time was still traumatizing for her.

A terrifying image from the past suddenly flashed in her mind. She needed to shake it off badly, or else she might do something she might regret later on. Good thing though, she was able to sneak in a bottle of gin.

Contrary to popular belief, vampires can eat and drink normal human food. Alcohol is one of those drinks and it has its benefits too, like curbing the vampire urges and numbing their feelings. This benefits would surely help her situation now.

I might not be the only one who needs to lighten up tonight. She thought deviously as she headed to the corner where the transparent machines that dispenses the drinks were.

Turning to the backside of the machines, she was surprised to see a man in leather jacket already doing what she was planning.

"Bourbon?" Jisoo asked seeing the label on the bottle being emptied out. "Really? What are you, 60?" She added.

The boy was shocked. In panic, he scrambled and almost dropped the bottle on the floor but Jisoo's reflexes were fast that she was able to catch it. She inspected the bottle and she too was shocked to see that the boy used a thousand dollar bourbon just to spike the punch.

"Are you stupid, how could you do that?" Jisoo questioned as if she was not planning the same thing.

"None of your business. Say anything about this and you're dead." He threatened while trying to grab the bottle back from Jisoo.

"Bourbon on Lemon Juice, really? What were you thinking?" Jisoo, after a while of playfully avoiding Yoongi from taking the bottle from her, finally handed it back.

Yoongi irritatedly hid the bottle back in his backpack and when he looked up he saw Jisoo smirking.

"This would probably taste better." Jisoo said while handing him the bottle of Gin.

Yoongi was once again surprised  He would have never thought that this goody looking two shoes would thought of spiking the drinks. But anyways, he took it and inspected it curiously. Seeing that there's nothing suspicious about the bottle, he twisted the cap off and emptied it out on the 2nd machine filled with iced tea.