Ch. 5 ➖ Rude

🩸

🩸

It was Thursday, the first day of cheerleading practice. For Jennie, it was the day that she had promised Lisa and Rosè to try it out first before she finally and permanently quits. For Jisoo, on the other hand, it was try outs day. Both dreaded the event that will happen after classes but for now it was lunch.

For two weeks, Taehyung and Jisoo were able to be with the girls during school. And at night they make rounds around town to ensure that the events of the first day would be avoided. Thankfully, no such events happened.

For the past weeks they found themselves eating at the outside sitting next to the school's designated open space where students can take a breather. For the jocks however, it was an extension of the football field where they can play a simple game of catch.

"So, I saw a post earlier about the Founder Park's Dance happening this Saturday. What's that all about?" Jisoo inquired though in all honesty, Taehyung and her knows that it is a yearly event that has been a tradition in this small town. In addition, they've attended one during the time they visited the town a hundred years ago.

"Oh yeah...that. I already got a date for that." Rose spoke blankly suddenly being reminded of her date. But now she got confused why she suddenly felt chills running down her spine when she's supposedly be thrilled that her date is hot and the event would be the day she will be able to introduce him to her friends. Then why is she suddenly feeling terrified, she asked herself, feeling that she has forgotten something.

"Who?" Lisa asked curiously, feeling that she have been missing out. For the past weeks, she has been cautious with the two new comers. She have felt something about the two, like the feeling she felt when she was having those nightmares, which by the way, she still have. Due to this, she never tried to physically be close to them or be left alone with any of Taehyung or Jisoo.

"You guys don't know him yet but you'll soon find out." Rosè smiled which her old friends teased her while the two vampires looked at each other concerned.

"Hey Rosè, I like your scarf by the way. Can I see it?" Jisoo asked delightfully, standing to reach over the table to get close to it. She is suddenly concerned that she and Taehyung might have missed out something during their rounds at night. Through this, she will be able to confirm if there are tell tale signs that their new friend has been visited by their old one, which explains her necklace being covered with blood, a necklace that was given to Taehyung aka V on the first day of class.

The girl with the scarf flinched, leaning away from the table to avoid Jisoo being able to touch it. "Sorry, I can't remove it." She laughingly said.

"Why?" Jisoo asked, sitting back on her seat.

"I just can't, okay." Rosè answered irritatedly, clutching on her scarf like her life was depending on it. But it was.

It's compulsion. Taehyung whispered lowly.