Ch. 6 ➖ Deal

🩸

🩸

What am I doing here?

Not this again.

The blood red moon was shining from above leaving a red hue casted in this large expanse of woodlands.

The air was thick and still. It was quiet.

A sudden rustle was heard that made her flinch. She immediately turned around and in front of her was her friend.

"Rosè what are you doing here?" Lisa inquired but when she stepped closer, she was taken a back by the appearance of her friend. Rosè was wearing what seems to be a long white night gown, but what is scary about her appearance, is that she is covered in red liquid from head to toe. Her once rose gold color locks are now soaking and red.

"You were supposed to help me, Lisa." Rosè said blankly as she stares her down.

The accused cannot move, she was suddenly frozen in place with her eyes widen staring back at Rosè. There was something sinister about the way the girl was looking at her, something evil that she was having an increased heart rate and rapid breathing.

"Why, Lisa? Why didn't you help me? I was supposed to be your friend too." She spoke still with a blank tone.

Lisa was still frozen.

"Speak Lisa!" Rosè suddenly flashed a menacing smile, her mouth was covered with the thick red liquid. With this image, Lisa suddenly trembled in fear.

"Speak!" With just one swift movement she was now face to face with her with just a few inches apart. The smell of something dead filled her with disgust. Then as swiftly, she moved behind her.

"But it's too late now. My blood is already on your hands." Rosè whispered behind Lisa's ears. She felt the air brushing her ears to her neck sending shivers down her spine.

Lisa slowly but tremblingly lifted her hands to look at them, wishing that Rosè was not speaking literally. Her hands were not clean as she hoped it was, dirt covered them but she felt a relief that no blood was on it.

The girl behind her laughed.

She was not speaking literally. Would that mean.... She said to her self.

Lisa, run! Run, Lisa.. Can you hear me? Lisa! Run! A female voice spoke in her mind.

She pulled all of her strength to follow what the voice instructed. She ran.

She felt her sweat dripping from her forehead, her muscles are almost giving out from all the running. But she needs to run or else.

Laughter echoed through out the area. She halted in her tracks. But as soon as she did, someone forcefully tackled her to the ground.