Ch. 18 ➖ Wood

🩸🩸🩸

🩸🩸🩸

➖*warning* (slight gore)➖

He was filled with anger.... no not anger, he is a vampire, the word anger would not simply cut it.. no, no, he was enraged.

"Oh hi Jimin!" a girl from school greeted him as he was heading home. He stopped walking and looked at the source of the voice.

The girl walked very slowly closer to where he stopped, weirded out by how Jimin was simply standing there in the middle of the road. The luminescence from the tall light posts hits him, casting a very sinister silhouette.

"Jimin... are you alright?" she asked Jimin who was staring at her, not even blinking.

Before she could even realize that this was a mistake, she felt a sudden pain on her neck. She tried to get him off of her, but it was too late, her neck was ripped open and it was getting harder and harder for her to breath. Her body collapsed on the ground with a thud.

The only thing she saw before she was at heaven's door was a monster standing over her, licking its fingers, savoring his latest victim's blood... her blood.

"She didn't even scream, good girl." Jimin smirked and walked casually away from the crime scene.

The blood from the unknown girl might have satiated his hunger, but definitely not his anger. So, multiple corpse lay on his trail. He's not even trying to be discrete about his 1st kill of the night.. nor his 2nd.. or his 3rd... to be honest, he already lost count.

Luckily, it was a mundane evening for Veil Falls. That's why there are only a few people still roaming at this time of night. But unlucky for some of these people, they have to cross paths with Jimin.

Feeling satisfied with his kills, he headed again back to where he was staying.
He knocked on the door and it was immediately opened by a middle aged woman.

"Oh, you're home already? How was your day?" the woman smiled at him, oblivious to the blood dripping all over her front porch.

"Get inside, get inside! You must be tired from school." the woman guided him inside of the house towards the living room. Jimin plopped down lazily on the lazyboy.

"Do you want something to drink?" the lady kneeled on the floor beside the sofa and offered her arm. Her mannequin smile never leaving her face, and her eyes void of true emotions.

"No need for that Elnora. You can go back to bed now." he instructed. Elnora curtsied and walked away, towards her bedroom to sleep as asked of her, just like a perfectly tuned robot.

With the woman gone he relaxed his body, trying to calm himself. He must not lose focus on his true goal, getting her back.

*crack*

before he can even react after hearing the windows cracking, a bullet pierced through his left shoulder. The wound caused him excruciating pain, a different kind of pain caused by normal bullets.