Ch. 9 ➖ Jungkook

🩸🩸

🩸🩸

"

Are you there?" Jungkook spoke lightly in this darker side of the park, near the designated parking area, where the tall trees are able to conceal a secret yet to be unfolded.

He searched deeper in the isolated part of the park hoping that the girl he's meeting agreed to his proposal. He chose this parts knowing that no one would just randomly waltz in, unlike the Church Ruins where his friend, Lisa, unexpectedly might have found out his secret.

Thankfully his friend has kept her silence about it. But even if Lisa would talk, it would only seem that he was just fooling around, as his reputation preceded him. Though they don't know the depth of his surreptitious affair.

His body was abuzz with a tinge of alcohol. He needed it, he thought, since whatever the girl's decision here tonight, he knows that it will be life changing.

The music coming from the venue is still heard faintly in this parts. Thanks to the bright light it emits and the majestic glow of the full moon above the clear sky, Jungkook was able to see the sudden movement behind the shrubs.

"Jungkook?" An ethereal voice was heard.

"Babe, it's me." Jungkook confirmed recognizing the lovely voice which belongs to his beloved. He dropped the heavy duffel bag he was carrying, the same bag that he brought yesterday.

They both briskly walked closer to each other colliding to a firm embrace. Though they've been together the whole day yesterday, as cliché as it may sound, they've longed for each other still.

He buried his face on her neck, inhaling her scent. Oh how he missed this, missed her. He placed soft kisses in her neck up to her ears while clutching one of his hands to the back of her neck and the other one traveling up and down her back. This caused the girl to moan softly. She unclasped her hand from the embrace and carressed his torso then finally placing both of her hands on his chest. The heat has rushed all through out their bodies as they shared a passionate kiss.

"Kook...wait..." The girl pleaded in between gasps and moans. Despite her desire for this to continue, she still have something to say.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said as he recovered from the heated moment. "You're right, we must get going. I'm not sure how long my parents would notice my absence." He continued as he grabbed the girl's arm and slightly dragged her towards the spot where he dropped his duffel bag.

When he grabbed the bag, he noticed the absence of the girl's things. "Babe, where's your bag?" He asked looking at her shoulders where the thing should have been hanging.

"Jungkook, I don't think..." The girl stuttered.

"Tzuyu! Where's your bag?" He asked again this time looking directly at her while clutching both her shoulders. He knew what this means, he just didn't expect this. He hoped too much. His eyes are being clouded by tears that are threatening to fall.