- Forgetful -

SMUT!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Russia groaned as he stood up, desperately trying to cover the tent in his pants. He hobbled as quick as he could to his dorm room. He loved art, he hated art school. He had to be away from his family, his friends, and most importantly America. 

     Oh America. It had been so long since he'd seen America, he had almost forgotten what he smelled like, what he looked like, what he felt like, what he tasted like. The more the thought about America, the faster he ran down the halls.

     Russia practically broke his door down once he thought about the wonderful sounds America would make. Russia's face was a flustered mess, his hair flying in all different directions and he was panting.

     Russia ran into his small bedroom, desperate to relive himself, when he saw the one and only America laying on his bed.

"Russia! I can to surprise you-" America said, jumping up off the bed and toward the Russian.

     In that moment Russia's mind went blank. All he could focus on was the man in front of him, he had need deprived of his touch, his smell, his everything for too long. Russia backed up and locked his bedroom door.

"Did anyone come with you." Russia said, waiting patiently for an answer.

     America noticed the hungry look in his eyes, the aggressive way he grasped the door knob, his locked jaw. America looked at him, curious, giving him those eyes that he knew did stuff to him.

"..No. Just me." America finally responded, staring at Russia.

     Russia took no time and dashed toward the American, smashing his lips into his. America was stunned but quickly reciprocated, wrapping his arms around Russia's neck. Russia but Americas bottom lip for entry, which he was almost immediately given. Russia moved forward pushing America to sit on the bed and pinned him down in a seated position.

     America and Russia separated to breathe, Russia staring at America with desire. America ran his fingers gently through Russia's hair, staring at him as well.

"What is it, my love?" America asked, his fingers trailing to Russia's jaw.

"I had forgotten what you taste like, возлюбленный." Russia said, watching Americas features. He had missed looking at him.

     America smiled gently and kissed his forehead. He cupped his jaw, letting his pointer fingers trace Russia's jawline.

"You always were forgetful. Maybe we should freshen up your memory?" America said, leaning in for another kiss.

     Russia gladly took the opportunity, taking this kiss slower than the last. He gently pulled America closer to him, holding his waist to keep him in place. America rested his hands on the back of Russia's neck, groaning slightly as Russia took dominance in his mouth, controlling his tongue. They separated and America smirked slightly.

"Anything else you might have forgotten?" America asked, his eyes exploring Russia's body.

"Let me feel you возлюбленный. I forgot that." Russia said, slipping his hands up Americas shirt.

     Americas shirt slipped off, exposing his slightly toned body and less bulky shape. Russia smiled gently, leaning down to kiss his neck. America whined once Russia started to suck on his collarbone, his hands pressing into Russia's shirt. Russia didn't stop there, he went lower and lower until he could push America down onto the bed. Russia gently kissed America's stomach, maintaining eye contact while doing so. America whined quietly, he to had forgotten how good this felt.