Chapter Nine: That's What She Said

"2:55.  Alright.  Everybody, look for the exit, okay?"  Richard's words were a mile away from Hannah, who couldn't stop noticing Dwayne.

     His head was back on her lap, and something about finally hearing him speak ignited something powerful inside her.  The blonde couldn't deny her feelings anymore, but she sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone.

     Her fingers were curled into his thick raven locks as she brushed through them gently until Richard made a sharp turn which ripped the young girl's fingers out of his hair with a yelp.

     "Richard?"  Dwayne yelled with a groan, jumping from his place on Hannah's lap.

     The turn acted like a slap back to reality for Hannah since when she finally looked up, they were in some random parking lot nowhere near the hotel.  In her tranquillity, the blonde somehow managed to ignore the Hoover family riots.  Even Olive was yelling.

     Richard drove through bushes and iron fences, giving all six people whiplash beyond repair.  The yelling continued, piercing through Hannah's ears like broken glass.  The bus drove past the hotel quickly, which continued the wretched screams.  Then, Richard had the brilliant idea to drive the bus through the entrance.

     "Richard you can't force yourself in like that!"  Sheryl yelled, her hands going mad.

     "That's what she said,"  Hannah raised her eyebrows with a wicked grin.

     "Nice,"  Frank muttered, offering his fist for her to bump, which she did gracefully.

     What wasn't graceful though, was the wild jumps of the car as Richard drove through the wrong entrance and parked right in the middle of the parking lot.

     Without a second thought, Hannah jumped to open the door but watched in horror as it immediately ripped off its hinges.

     "Leave it,"  Dwayne hushed.  He placed his large hand on the small of her back and guided Hannah out of the bus.  The two teens let everyone else run out crazily, both giggling at their frantic nature as they rushed into the hotel.

  The two teens let everyone else run out crazily, both giggling at their frantic nature as they rushed into the hotel

     "Hi.  We'd like to register."  Frank huffed, still out of breath from the pathetic display of fitness he did while running up the flight of stairs.

     "Sorry, we're closed."  The woman at the register said with a false grin.

     "Uh, no,"  Hannah spoke, pushing Olive gently towards the plastic woman.  "We have the entrant right here."  The blonde smiled, her hands held a soft grasp on Olive's shoulders.

     "We just wanna check-in,"  Sheryl muttered, also out of breath.

     "Registration ended at 3:00,"  The bratty woman continued.

     "It's 3:00 now?"  Hannah stated, raising an unimpressed eyebrow at the woman.

     "No,"  She tisked, pointing at the large clock behind her that read 3:04.