{IV: Damian} Son of the Devil

"Are you alright, Little D? You keep zoning out," Grayson said as he pressed Damian's body to the ground. He had lost yet another round of hand-to-hand combat practice. Damian squirmed and Grayson rolled off of him.

"I am fine, Grayson," Damian didn't offer an explanation and walked over to the dummies, grabbing his katana off the stand. When he had arrived last year at Wayne Manor, and taken up the mantle of Robin, he hadn't understood that Father didn't want him to kill. It wasn't easy, being in the Bat Family. If he went on patrol with, say, Grayson, he absolutely could not kill. Whereas if he went with Todd, he could do whatever he wanted to. As a peace offering, Father had set up the dummies, and he could do whatever he wished with them.

He slashed at the first dummy, Roxanne. Roxanne's stomach split open and sand poured out. He wished he had done the exact same thing to the girl, Kitty, last night. He kept pondering what she'd said before she ran out of the museum. 'When the change comes, be careful, little Robins.' A ironic thing to say when she had just been fighting two of the Robins. He moved to the next dummy, Mehmet. With one stroke of his katana, Mehmet's head flew off and fell to the floor. Now Pennyworth and Father were fighting upstairs over the fact that Drake had been caught sneaking out while he was wounded.

Disgraceful. He couldn't avoid being caught even if his life depended on it.

Damian's thoughts were interrupted by Todd's loud huffing and puffing as he came down the stairs to the BatCave. It was still unusual to see him in the Cave, even though he has been back for almost a year.

"What is it, Jay?" Grayson said, stepping off the wrestling mat and putting his hands on his hips. Damian joined him and they waited for Todd to come to them.

Todd reached them and bent over, sticking his index finger into the air, as he caught his breath. He straightened and said, "Alfie said he's gonna quit 'cause B's being an a** and won't look after us. He said the old man needs to hire a housekeeper or something to help him clean and watch us. He's super angry about it. B said okay, and he's gonna put an ad in the newspaper."

Grayson smirked, "Nobody reads the newspaper."

Damian scowled, "Tt. We do not need a babysitter. We are perfectly fine on our own." Why did everyone think that they needed to be watched?! They were all Robin at some point! They didn't need to be watched!

Todd squinted down at him, "I think he was referring to Replacement, Demon, but now that I think about it, you probably need to be watched too."

"For the record, if they do hire a housekeeper-babysitter person, it will be all three of you being watched." Grayson winked and picked a towel off of a nearby table. He headed for the stairs, then stopped, "Ya know, now that I think about it, let's hope nobody responds. You guys are hell incarnate."

Todd rolled his eyes at Grayson's back, "You're part of this club too, Dick!"

"Not anymore! I'm moving to Bludhaven full-time!"

Todd threw his hands up in exasperation, "Fine then! Ditch us!"

Damian looked at him in disgust, "I would 'ditch' you as well, Todd, if I had the chance."

Todd grunted and grabbed his water bottle, taking a swig. "Likewise, Demon."

Damian sighed and put his katana back on the rack, contemplating ways to make this new housekeeper's life horrible. Maybe throw legos all over the floor? Blow up the kitchen again? Draw Sharpie murals on the walls? The possibilities were endless. He took the stairs two at a time, leaving the sound of Todd decimating one of the punching bags behind him.

He headed down the hallway and past his own room. Before he could make any plans, he needed to speak with, and possibly murder, the person who had brought this down upon them. Timothy Drake.

A/N:
Sorry this Chapter is kinda short! I'll add to it when I edit! Don't forget to comment or vote!!!!