"Blaze..." Ice tries to reason but Blaze shouts at him instead.

"ICE!" He shouts.

"Snap it out. I'm tired of him playing with seven of us. If you're scared of him just stay behind me. I will finish him myself." Blaze scold making Ice's eyes widened.

"I have enough Ice," Blaze tells him again with a very cold voice.

"Let's fight now, Superking. Just like your name, live it up!" Blaze challenge.

"You think you will win against me? But if you insist, sure." Superking said.

"I'm sure I...no. I'm sure we will win. Right, Ice? No one will help you." Blaze said while looking at Ice before he smirk at Superking.

"With that scaredy cat partner of yours? We will see about it." Superking replies as he smirks back.

"I'm not scared. WE WILL WIN THIS FIGHT!" Ice tells and he stands beside Blaze.

.

.

.

"Damn. He's sure strong!" Blaze said as he swipe his forehead covered with his sweat.

"I told you to not fight him?" Ice replies as he tries to catch his breath.

"Huh, this is how you defeat Retak'ka?" Superking said arrogantly as Blaze and Ice are already looking so tired while against him.

"Oh, I forgot. Thorn is gone and your watch is unstable. You can't use fusion or even your third tier isn't it?" Superking mocking them and it's triggered, Blaze.

"Shut up!! You make us lose him for the second time." Blaze shouts angrily.

"It's not my fault that he's gone. It's always you guys' fault." Superking said coldly making Ice widen his eyes.

"It's our fault? It's my fault?" Ice whisper.

"Ice, don't hear him," Blaze shouted as Ice already clutching both of his ears.

"You probably forgot that I have telepathy power. Your partner can affect by it." Superking said as Blaze hugged Ice who keep on clutching his ears.

Actually, he can't reach Ice's mind at all but since both Blaze and Ice already drink something that could block the power from Alex. But part of Ice still blames himself for what happened to Thorn and the six of them.

Superking is also aware that his power can't reach either of them but he smiles in victory that even without his power, he still could affect Ice like now.

"You!!" Blaze said angrily.

"You hurt him before. You separate us from Thorn. You make me hate part of our kindest side. Now you dare to touch my partner again?" Blaze threatened with glowing eyes.

"Ah, it's annoying that you're not affected by it. But as long as he's in my grasp, I will make sure you can't touch me or he will hurt himself." Superking said.

"You coward!!! Always use the cunning method." Blaze shouts back.

"Well. I'm always cunning. I don't like the easy way to have and get something. I would play a bit before I get it which is why I make those plant elements of yours suffer." Superking tell. 

"YOU!" Now, it's Ice's turn to get angry.

"It's too late, Blaze, Ice. Thorn has been disappearing. I also already get what I want from my son, Alex. I finally get to use those power spheres and have my son make this powerful drug so no one could win against me again. No one would be able to stop me anymore." Superking said.