"We wouldn't want that." I smirk. "Plus I have you all night tonight. My stepdad booked a hotel for us to stay in overnight." 

A red hue settles on her cheeks. "Can't wait." she grins.

I kiss her once more before starting our drive.

•••

We arrive in Manchester two hours later and Anoushka pauses the millionth Taylor Swift song that she played.

"Alright we're here." I tell her. "Remember the rules?" I tease.

"Already forgotten." she says before unbuckling her seatbelt.

I get out of the car before and fix my suit before going around and opening her car door. The noise of many cameras shuttering and the flashing lights fills the air.

I take Anoushka by the hand as we walk down the carpet to the main ball. "That was horrifying." she whispers to me.

"Tell me about it."

Luckily there was no pappazari in the main building so we were safe for now.

"Anoushka!" someone exclaims. We both turn around at the voice and some woman approaches her and kisses her cheeks. "Hi." Anoushka says more as a question than a statement. The man beside her shakes my hand.

"You're here in honour of Ishan Sheth?" she asks.

"Yes I am his daughter. This is Creighton Reid. My date for tonight."

I nod my head in acknowledgement. "Nice to meet you." I murmur.

She smiles. "How have you been? I haven't seen you since you were a child."

"I've been great." Anoushka answers, shooting me a certain look that told me she had no clue who this woman was.

"You look stunning!" she compliments her. Anoushka's eyes light up.

"Thank you. So do you." Anoushka tells her. The woman smiles at Anoushka before excusing herself. We walk around the whole gala greeting new people. "Anoushka." someone says, making me look up at the sound of her name.

Of course. What was his name again?
Hamish
Harry
Ha-

"Hamza." Anoushka says, smiling.

Oh that's it.

She stands up and embraces him in a hug, I roll my eyes. I didn't particularly hate him but I also didn't really like him. He was very touchy, especially with Anoushka.

Anoushka let's go of him but her hand remains on his arm as they talk. "Still tormenting your fiancee?" she asks.

He shakes his head. "Not anymore." he grins. "We're getting married next year."

"Congratulations." Anoushka says. "That's amazing."

His eyes lift up to meet mine as he nods his head in acknowledgement. "Creighton, was it?"

I nod. "Hamza." I dryly reply.

Anoushka shoots me a look before shaking her head with a smile. Someone walks up to Hamza. She looked angry. He smirks at her and she rolls her eyes. She had long brunette hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Anoushka."

A smile tugs at the girl's lips as she shakes Anoushka's hand. "Laya." she replies.

Hamza wraps a hand around her waist, pulling her closer. "My fiancee."

She slaps her hand against his chest, pushing him away. "Not by choice." she adds.