{Log entry 3 |->Download failed, File Corrupted. Please try agai6iii6i¡¡¡¡6}

The next day, when you arrived at work, Gabriel was already waiting for you outside, his usual wide grin plastered all over his face.
He greeted you happily, after which he presented the new test results to you.
You forgot to ask him about the missing people yesterday, so now you asked him.
"Oh, you didn't know? 2 days ago, the alternates arrived here. Within these 2 days, 11037 people have gone missing in the surrounding areas, 187 of them happening to be all of our friendly coworkers and managers that worked in this building, so it's just the two of us now!:))"
When you asked Gabriel why he was able to remember all of those numbers, he just deviously smirked at you.
It was really cute.
You gazed into his eyes, softly smiling to yourself.
You didn't notice you were intensely staring at Gabriel while smiling to yourself until 10 minutes had passed. Gabriel spent all that time curiously staring back at you, sometimes tilting his head to the left or right in confusion.
"You should go to sleep earlier" he bluntly stated.
You smiled at him in response, but you knew you wouldn't be doing that, since your old research partner would be coming over tonight to help you continue the research and tests on the alternate corpse.
Ah! You completely forgot about the time! You were going to be late!
You quickly said goodbye to Gabriel and rushed home.
It was so weird, when you were with Gabriel, time flew by!
Your friend was already there waiting when you arrived at home.
Both of you headed downstairs to continue the research.
He made you feel useless, your friend was so good at researching!
He might've found out why alternates have such a cold aura around them.
You were amazed! He found out so much within just two hours!
And you had spent weeks pulling all nighters just to end up with nothing.
Your friend took your hand into his, his warm hand slowly stroking yours.
He was so warm, so calming you almost fell asleep. His face was getting closer to yours.
I don't want this.
What am I doing?
There was a weird screeching noise in the other room. Scratching at the door.
Your friends face was getting closer to yours.
His warm hand touched your cheek. You quickly moved away from your friend as the door flung open,
.
.
.
.
A ALTERNATE.
In your house.
WHAT.
You were frozen, you didn't know what to do, you slowly moved away from the alternate, your back against the wall. You were so scared, you didn't know what to do.
The alternate was whispering inaudible words, moving closer and closer to your friend.
His hands were wrapped around his neck, he——-
he———
Gabriel.
Why is Gabriel here? How did he get into your house?
Gabriel embraced you and kissed your forehead.
He looked deep into your eyes, his gaze felt like it was looking right past your eyes, right into your brain.
Ah right! You had called Gabriel for help!
With your phone!
Didn't you leave your phone upstairs? Why would it be in the research room?
Gabriel was helping you with your research.
.
.
?
Gabriels eyes were so hypnotic, you wished you could be like this, in his embrace forever.
Before you went unconscious, you could hear Gabriel whisper into your ear "Don't worry, my love, it will all be okay. I'll always be here for you, I'm going to protect you, no matter what."

Wasn't your friend helping you with your research? Gabriels touch is just like your f r i e n d described an alternates touch!
Gabriels touch...is so nice and warm......?

What friend? Are you being delusional? Your f r i e n dddddd had already died.
Had he?
It feels like something is messing with your mind.

______________________________
Im so sorry about the glitchy thing, I just thought that it'd fit here! Don't worry there wont be any more!(⌒▽⌒)