Until I Found You: Snippets

"Bryce?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you never asked me about my first husband? You didn't even ask me to annul my previous marriage."

"You're divorced, right?"

"Yes. So?"

"So that's it. It is in the past and I don't care about it unless you wanted to share it with me."

"I actually loved him, you know. Maybe if he didn't left to be part of US Navy which caused us to drift apart, maybe we would still be together."

"I know."

"You're not jealous?"

"Not really. I know that you actually love each other. It's just that circumstances happened and you two drifted apart and you needed to divorce."

"Do you think we can actually make it work if circumstances had been different?"

"Yes, Mands. Fortunately, both of you now found your own happy endings."

"I really, really appreciate you for being you, Bryce."

"I love you, too."

xxx

"I thought at first, the only benefit of you being in the same circle as I am with those elites was that my agency actually approves our relationship and would never interfere."

"...But?"

"But I think you being one of them was actually the reason we actually worked out. Because you know there's more to me than what everyone sees and you actually seen and understand what I've been through."

"Good thing you became too drunk to chat with me, then."

"Bryce!"

xxx

"You're happy."

"I am, sis."

"As much as I hate the fact that it was Amanda Miller making you like this, I am so grateful for her to make you this happy."

"I am also grateful to finally meet someone I could enjoy spending the rest of my life with."

"And that's what matters to me."

"Thank you, Celine."

xxx

"He loved you so much, you know. I never saw him that happy before. Thank you for making my brother happy until the end, Amanda."

"I should be the one being grateful of him. I never ever felt so appreciated and cherished of for a long while. He accepted me for who he saw me as and not what others see me as. He was the best thing that ever happened to me since I became an actress."

"That's just the kind of person he was. Are you sure of leaving Hollywood?"

"Our son needs me now more than ever. Now that he's gone, I couldn't afford having irregular schedules and be missing for a long while as he grew up. I should focus on raising him."

"Then I would do everything I can to help you achieve that normal life in behalf of my brother."

"Thank you, Celine."

"You're the best thing that happened to him as well, Amanda. I hope you know that."

"...I know."