20. YOU LIKE ME

Começar do início

" You said it. I'm just following it. "
" You're right. Guess I'll just have to suffer. " A giggle escaped her mouth at my words and it made me forget all the frustration I had gathered in a week. It was cheerful, it had so much glee that I wondered if she felt so happy making me suffer.
" Good night then.. I'm off to bed. " She said jumping off the couch and I nodded my head, " Good night. "
And she went back to her room, with me following after her.

I had already realized that I made a bad decision yesterday itself but seeing her now confirmed it. She has always been covered as much as she can for as long as I've seen her. Other than our date I've never seen here wear anything a bit too revealing. She was in a cream colored crop sweater and the same colored skirt which had a slit reaching up to her mid thigh. Ending the outfit with calf length boots, she was walking down the stairs looking like a seductress on a mission to seduce me. You don't have to try princess.

" Let's go? "

" You're wearing this? " I asked one more time in hopes that she'll take pity on me. I was wrong.

" Yeah, is something wrong? Don't tell me you don't want your wife to wear anything like this. "

" I have no opinions about what you wear. " I'm just worried at how much attention you'll attract. You really don't want me to be a good man princess. Of course I didn't say it out loud.

" Then we're good. " And left before, swaying her hips in a way that I could tell were intentional but didn't look crude.

On the way to the office, I saw many people look at her, it wasn't something new, people looked anytime she went anywhere but now it was something else. I didn't want to kill anyone, so I just looked at her. It calmed me to some extent.

When it was time to go for lunch I saw her leaning on the wall of her cabin and talking to a guy, I don't even know who that guy is, and she was fuckin' smiling at him. I'll really kill him, if he doesn't move in the next second. I guess he sensed the threat to his life that he left and my little sun was still beaming.

" What did he say to make you so happy? "

" Oh him..nothing.. Let's go. "

Cornering her back to the wall without touching her, I kept my hand by her sides, " Princess, I think you know I'm not a good person. I've killed people and you know it, so please don't. Don't make me murder someone because of you. I can't do anything to you but for the other person I don't know what I'll do. Don't think that I'm some nice guy. I don't want to scare you that's it. And I'm a very territorial man, I don't think I'll take the woman I like smiling at some other guy, nicely. " She was still frowning but her eyes lit up at the last line. I didn't know what had that effect until she said, " You like me. " She said with a smirk on her lips, like she won some battle. I didn't know what made her recite those words. I literally just damn said that. Wait.. I... I said what. I gulped but seeing her face made me ask, " Why are you smirking? "

" Oh I'm not. " And she was right, she wasn't smirking, she was smiling, a full blown grin on her face. I was so engrossed in it, that I almost lost my balance when she pushed me back.

Seeing her walking forward, I went and held her hand, " You're not allowed Anirudh. " She said trying to get it out of my grip.

" You're wrong princess, you pushed me just now, I have the right to touch your hands. "

" You.. You're impossible. " She looked genuinely mad at my reasoning, but it's not like it's wrong.

" Still yours. " I was even more stunned than her over the words coming out from my mouth. I should go and see my doctor ASAP. There's something seriously wrong with me. I don't even recognize what I'm saying anymore.

During lunch she crossed her leg over the other one causing the slit on her skirt to move further up than it already was. I just removed my coat and draped it over her legs,
" I wasn't cold anirudh. "

" But I'm hot as hell princess. So just have some mercy on me. "
As if she decided she was done for today, she gave up on arguing further.

Well I guess I was too naive to think that cuz my little sun wasn't done, she was taking a break cuz at around 5 in the evening she came into my office looking for the fund reports, she came and stood at my right, and while the papers were on my left, when I told her that, I thought she'll ask me to hand them over but no important wrong she wasn't here for papers she was here to burn me, cuz she took them herself and as she bended over my desk to take them, her top which I had thought was good enough rode up her back giving me the view of her waist, her scent overpowering my senses as she was so close to me and I knew she was enjoying it, she knew her effect on meme, as much as I wanted to deny it, she was crawling her way into my head in more ways than I had imagined.

Just as I was about to give up and say Fuck my word, hold her waist, bring her to my lap and kiss her senseless, she decided it was enough and left my office without even glancing back.

And well the next few days were a torture you have no resistance to.