Happy birthday Dazai

A/N- A Dazai birthday oneshot

This is when there in the port mafia

TW: dazai typically suicidal jokes/words

It was pretty much a normal day for the port mafia. Two executives, Dazai and Chuuya, were in their office completing paper work, well chuuya was doing his paper work.

"Your so dumb Mackeral, why won't you do your paper work??" Chuuya says after getting teased by dazai on to many times.

"Cause I have the day off?" Dazai says like it's common knowledge.

"YOU HAVE THE DAY OFF!?!?" Chuuya yells at dazai.

"Yay, Mori gave me the day off, because it's my birthday or something. I don't know why they ate so special, all it is, is a reminder that I've lived another year" dazai says calmly.

"Wait it's your birthday!?! Why don't we celebrate it or something, I mean you did the same for my birthday" chuuya says memories of his birthday coming party.

"Hmmm, sure I guess. I don't know why you want to celebrate my birthday but if it's better than you yelling in my ear" dazai said in a monotoned voice.

" Ok then it's settled, we're going to go get ice cream and go to the park" chuuya says.

"Alright, I'll tell Mori to give you the rest of the day of chibi, let's go" dazai says returning to be goofy.

"Alright let's go" chuuya says getting up from his desk.

As the pair was leaving the port mafia building they ran into gin and akutagawa.

"Hello dazai-san,  hello chuuya-san! Me and gin wanted to give you this for your birthday Dazai-san" akutagawa says as he holds out a small gift bag.

"Thank you akutagawa, gin" dazai says to the two as they walk to wherever they were going.

"Well that was nice" chuuya says as the to began to chat it more so tease each other on their way to the ice cream shop.

At the ice cream shop

"Okay you stinky Mackeral, what flavour of ice cream do you want, I'm only paying cause wits your birthday" chuuya says looking at dazai for a response.

"Hmmm, what about chocolate orange, that'll work, that's what I want you chibi slug" dazai says as he walks over to a chair and pulls out his phone for a game. While chuuya order dazai a chocolate orange ice cream, and ordering himself a vanilla ice cream.

After the two get their ice cream, they both go to thr park and by the time they got to the park the had finished their ice creams, so dazai decided to do something fun.

"Tag your it shorty" dazai says as he runs off into the park.

"Oh you are so on you bastard" chuuya says running after him.

So that's what they did, the played tag,  bickered with each other, took funny photos, and all in all it was a good day, with them ending up watching a movie at Chuuya's, and falling asleep on each other.😏

Needless to say dazai had a good birthday after many years of boring birthdays.

A/N- Sorry it's short, hope you enjoyed.

Words- 526