Chapter No 1

"Ahan beta get up.. You're getting late for the office...No one will believe that a successful business man like you still doesn't wake up on his own..He still needs his mom"......Shazia madam as usual this morning was trying to wake his son more than half an hour but this was not the first time that she was doing this .It was her normal routine to wake him up and tell him all these things in the daily basis routine..

"Mama ... I'm awake now please go." ..Ahan was now finally awake ..Her mother finally took a breath of relief as her mission was done now...

"Suraya serves breakfast on the table..Sahab(Ahan) is coming down"..Shazia mam was yelling from upstairs.

"Ahan how much time I've to wait for your marriage now "...She shrugged her shoulder

"Mom not today please.. I'm not in the mood "...He runs his hands through his black curly hairs...Finally his mom was gone ..He was stretching his body revealing his six packs abs..Man he was a quiet handsome .He rubbed his dove grey eyes..

"Hellow Ahan speaking"..He attended the call.

"Sir your meeting with the Choudary Enterprise is today at 10 O clock "...A female voice was heard

"Yes I remember Sara..I am coming"...Ahan was now out of his bed...

"After meeting be ready for the lunch "...He replied in a flirted tone

"Yes sir"...Sara blushes

"You can call me Ahan outside the office Sara"...He bit his lips in a playful manner...

"Okay Ahan...Allah Hafiz"...She chuckles ...

Sara was the new secretary of Ahan and it was not the first time that Ahan was flirting with a girl or inviting her to dinner or lunch. For him girls were like a tissue paper..And for a guy like him who has the most dashing and attractive personality no girl has ever said no to him...His pride was way beyond imagination...