Chapter 13

"Happy reunion!" Everyone around the table shouted while clapping and cheering out loud..... The splendid evening had finally began...

"As you all might already know , this was my plan originally , to gather all of you here and make the most memorable evening for us....So , Cheers to Kim family! And I'm glad I thought of this!" Jeong hyeok raised his glass with everyone nodding and raising their glasses as well....

"So... We have a plan here." Mun Yeong began. "But before that , let's go stepwise...."

"Okay...." Irene leaned forward hoping that it's something very interesting....

"Step 1 : submit your phones... no disturbance shall be allowed later."
"Okay , that's too much." Jennie rolled her eyes.
"Exactly , what does it have to do with the reunion?" Seokjin said , agreeing with Jennie...

"Let's do it if they saying so." Jeongyeon smiled warmly at everyone.."there must be a reason."
"Exactly... Thanks grandma." Mun Yeong winked at Jeongyeon....

Everyone complied to Jeongyeon's request and handed away their phones.... Namjoon who was the last one , hesitated and pouted....

"I have a last thing to take care of , gimme 2 minutes." He said that and left the table... It triggered and stunned Jeongyeon...

"Namjoon ah!" She called out to him....
"Just a sec eomma!" He pleaded with puppy eyes...
"Look at how he can be so cute at this age!" Jeongyeon complained making everyone chuckle...
"Nothing new... He always gets his way." Jihyo shook her head...

"What are you gonna do with our phones?" Taehyung asked Mun Yeong.  Who had stacked up all the phones...
"Switch off." She straightforwardly replied... Already beginning her work...

Young Seo and the others had left the table saying they need to take care of some stuff... And hadn't returned for a while.....

Only when Mun Yeong was done with switching off  13 phones.... Young Joon and Jae Eon showed up... Carrying a very huge white board.....

They positioning it in the very middle of the living room....
"Oh... Family movie night!? We used to do this a lot!" Jeongyeon's eyes lot up... She was reminded of the good old days when....

"A lot!? When? I don't remember any such incident..." Seokjin asked , sharing the confusion with everyone else on the table...
"When you were this little... Your appa , me. Your grandparents used to watch movies together... Back then , no one of us was too busy." Jeongyeon reminisced...

"Wow... I've never done any such thing." Irene dreamily gazed at the white board that was now all set up....

Young Seo was climbing up on the stool to set up the projector... Soo ho at the bottom of the ladder , supporting her up.... Jae Eon was doing some wire work while Mun Yeong shuffled through some CD's....

Then Young Joon came in with two servants... And began a4anging snacks on the table in the living room....

Almost 5 minutes later , When everything was done , everyone gathered in the living room... They switched off all lights , just a dim lamp was lit....

All curtains were drawn , it was the perfect atmosphere to watch a movie.... Best if it was a horror one...

Jeongyeon took a seat on the couch , Irene sat beside her , Jennie and Jihyo sat on the arm chairs , Taehyung sat on the bean bag beside the couch , Jin sat on the other couch for two people... One spot empty beside him...