Chapter 10 : Something In The Rain (Jinrene 💕)

"What am I to you? A replacement material?" Irene got up from her chair , frustrated.... "Miss Bae , you're overreacting." The man before her stated calmly , though he was equally annoyed at the senseless woman....

Irene scoffed at his attitude.... "Overreacting? I'm overreacting? Well Mr. Kim.... What do you expect me to do? Doll up and meet your parents and say 'Hello mother father , I'm your son's 2nd wife to be'? I'm sorry , that's not happening!" She bellowed... Her voice getting louder and louder with each word...

Seokjin squeezed the cup in his hand before placing it gently on the table... He studied the woman before him for a while.... Then suddenly got up and went closer to her.... Irene found it hard to comprehend whatever he was trying to do... The next thing she knew was she was following him somewhere... She wanted to stop her feet from moving but....then she noticed she was practically being dragged out by him....

Only when cold winds brushed past her and her face started getting hit by the violent rain , she understood that she had to react.... She wanted to react... But she couldn't.... the warmth of his hand which held onto hers , was seeping into her.... Inspite of the freezing cold downpour , she felt warm.... And she knew that she should not let go.... Of this warmth..... of this feeling .....of this man....

Shut up Irene!

She opened her mouth to say something...
"Get into the car." Seokjin demanded... She narrowed her eyes at him.... "Do you want to stay forever in this rain?" He cocked a brow and she rolled her eyes... But he was glad that she finally agreed to get in the car.

As both of them sat wordlessly in the moving car , all they could hear was tip-tap of rain of the car roof.... It felt vaguely comfortable.... Until

"Close the window... The air is very cold outside." Irene said shivering slightly...
"Are you worried I might catch cold?" He teased with a straight face....
"No , im worried for myself." She smiled at him sarcastically......
"I like the window open..... And besides , I don't catch cold easily." He said after being silent for a while.... It took some time to comprehend what he said , but when she did , she couldnt help but scoff.......

Everything was calm.... Irene fixing her messed up hair every now and then... She had closed her window a long ago , but thanks to the rebellious creature , she still had to bear the extreme coldness.... She subconsciously wished that he should've held her hand like earlier... So she could feel warm....

Acchoo!

The car jerked a little from side to side.... several honks and curses came flying from the cars behind them.... Irene was panicked for a while before settling again....
Acchoo!

This time , the car was about to hit the devider... Seokjin was going crazy over his sneezes......
Acchoo!

Irene's eyes widened as she held onto her seat tightly.... "Are you crazy?Can't you stop the car for a while?" Irene said in a shaky voice , feeling her heart bang in her chest... "I'm sorry." He said and another sneeze interrupted them...... Irene was about to say something when.. Acchoo!

"Gosh! You're really sensiti_"
Acchoo! "Geez! Oka_"
Aa....Acchoo!

Irene rolled her eyes and sighed defeatedly "Stop the car." she stated calmly and Seokjin obeyed... of course he too needed some time to continue his sneezing session.... She peeked out of the window at the blinding rain.... She contemplated a bit before swiftly getting out of the car....