Chapter 6

"A private photoshoot?" Ha Ri squinted at the girl in driver's seat. "Ne. A private photoshoot in the forest." Young Seo winked at her shortly before returning her focus on the road ahead...... "Why though? We could've done it at the company... You know , editing and stuff.."
"Ha ri yah! Original is original , and besides , you absolutely hate our cameramen...." Yeong Seo chuckled halting the van to a stop.... "Right.. camera Men... Cuz there are too many and they make me uneasy!"

"Exactly... That's why I thought of this... And I'm glad bro! What a beauty! I need to click lot of pictures Ha Ri yah!
"Fine fine..... Who's the cameraman though?"
"You'll know." 😏

________________________________________________________

"Ms. Park?" Young Joon stopped his secretary from stepping a single foot out of his office... Yet again...... She sighed internally before turning around. "Yes sir? Do you need anything else?" She faked a smile through gritted teeth... "You didn't compliment my look today." He stated , doing some action with his lips , which she assumed to be a pout... This bish! I swear I'm resigning!

"As always Mr. Kim , you look...."

She took an overall survey of his appearance today... Not to mention he's a narcissist, and likes to complement himself a lot , he does have these strikingly gorgeous visuals... No one could deny it , and today , in that sea green suit decked upon a plain white formal shirt... He looks....

"Ethereal."

"I know right." He smirked , and turned his back towards the woman , who was snorting visibly...  Anyways Mi So , you're well aware of this , nothing new.
"Uhm , may I leave now Mr. Kim? I have to do the arrangements for today's clients."
"Of course.. make sure everything is perfect , just like me."
There it goes again...

"Sure sir" and with a bow , she left the room , and finally breathed... His cabin , despite of being spacious and having huge ass windows , still manages to suffocate her to death!

________________________________________________________

"Hey nuthead" Jae Eon uttered , almost inaudibly...
"Hey crook! Mind telling me where you are?" Mun Yeong started off unpleasant "What's it to you?" He replied likewise.... "And where the fuck is the caregiver you hired?" She said shutting down his snaps "Why do you care... Oh wait what? He's not arrived yet!? It's fucking lunch time!" he said checking his watch for confirmation after he had exaggerated his shit out...

"As expected... Why did I even entrust this kind of job to someone like you?" She muttered , rubbing her temples. "Now get him the fuck here! It's you at fault and I ain't hearing no complaints." She deadpanned and ended the call.

"Noona!" His high pitched scream from the other side proved that the call didn't end yet... How clumsy momo...
She again carefully aimed at the end call button "Don't you end the call! Please listen! Just once.. NOONA!"
UGH FUCK IT!

"Noona?"
"Spill."
"Could you please... Just please...pretty please.."
"I'd fucking not! Understand?"
"Hey! He's a hot guy who'll totally interest you! Trust me.."
"The fuck?"
"The caregiver.... Moon Gang Tae.... He's a good one! And... I won't tell anyone about it."
"Fine... What do you want me to do?"
"Pick him from the hospital... I forgot to give him the address lol."
"H-what_you! Fucking! Asshole!"UGH!

________________________________________________________

"Young Seo ah! Let sit there for a while!" Ha Ri almost jumped with excitement after she saw a tiny lake... And some wooden logs by the side.. "OH WOW! What a nice place to do photoshoot!" Seo exclaimed , making Ha Ri frown.. "Do you always think about work related things? How petty!" She scoffed before run walking to the lake...

The duo had been wandering around for the last two hours... And somehow discovered this lake which Ha Ri refused to leave at any cost... Frustrated by the sudden fussiness of her usually calm and adjusting friend , Young Seo decided to pull and drag her to their photoshoot spot... But not before promising Ha Ri to return back at evening for a picnic...

It didn't seem to completely please Ha Ri though. She kept on whining the whole road back to the van... Seo somehow managed to pull off this stunt. "You're still not here? How much time do you need oppa!" Young Seo whined... "Oppa? Do you call every man that way?" Ha ri squinted at her... After gobbling down tons of water. "Not just anyone of course! I'm not that dumb!" Seo defended

"S-seo ah! Don't tell me..... you actually called your brother as a cameraman!?" Ha ri gaped at her friend , before sighing dramatically "Ah wae!"
"Ah wae!?!?" Yeong Seo exclaimed even more dramatically , and Hari watched dumbfounded as two unfamiliar men descended from the black Porsche... "Why did he bring him?" Seo muttered , glancing bitterly at the man beside Tae Moo.

"Hey!" Tae Moo approached his sister with a wide smile... Which dropped as soon as he saw the figure behind her... And almost for everyone to notice... He logged out for a minute before looking away clearing his throat....

On the other hand , tremendous efforts were taken to make an eye contact , but seemed like it was only one sided... "Oppa! Let's begin?" Seo chirped , resuming their hugging ceremony... "Ne." He smiled shortly before signaling Sung Hoon to bring out his camera.... Seo pushed Ha Ri into the van in order to get ready... "Wear the red one..." She winked before walking away to discuss some things with her brother..

Discussion was well and good until it was just two of them , but it became awkward when Sung Hoon joined.... Continuously stealing glances at Young Seo , he would try to get her to talk to him , while Seo screamed internally , avoiding the tiniest of interaction.....

The conversation was getting harder and harder... And it came to a stop altogether when a certain figure came into view... "Oh my gosh yes!!" Seo clapped running towards Ha Ri to admire her.... While Hari gave awkward smiles every now and then.... Tae Moo refused to look in the direction... He was in a crisis about how is he gonna click her photos when he can't even dare to see in her direction. And Sung hoon was lowkey desparate... Being so close to his... Ahem ahem , he wasn't even spared a glance... Poor little boys.

________________________________________________________

"Mr. Kim , Uhm.. can I take the rest of the day off?" Mi So finally blurted... Hush... Feels so good to let it out at once...
"Why?" Young Joon asked , more like he didn't like the idea at all....
"Well , I had plans for tonight and I need to prepare." She replied , not giving too much information...
"Well then." He slammed the file on table "cancel them."
"Huh?" Mi So , who was happy for a nanosecond squinted...

"I said cancel your plans for tonight." He cocked his eyebrows....

"May I ask why?" She was lowkey furious.... Young Joon took a second to chuckle at her attitude before responding.
"Make a plan for us instead." He smirked , making the girl go weak in the knees...
what the hell is that supposed to mean?
"Let's have dinner together."
The actual fuck!?!?
"Don't refuse Ms. Park... This is my way of expressing gratitude."
"Ahm , As you say sir.... I just hope it isn't awkward." She quickly facepalmed when realization struck her... Making the man laugh to death......