𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑀𝐴𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝑂

CRYSTAL, SAM AND DEAN ARE STILL UP IN THE ROOM SEEING CASTIEL WHO IS STANDING by the wrecked car

CRYSTAL, SAM AND DEAN ARE STILL UP IN THE ROOM SEEING CASTIEL WHO IS STANDING by the wrecked car. Castiel transports himself back in the room behind them.

Sam asks, "Alright Cas, who was that guy?"

"A soldier of Raphael. He must have followed me when I answered your call." Castiels says.

"Raphael as in archangel?" Crystal asks.

Sam asks, "I'm sorry, what's going on here?"

Castiel gets a bowl from a cupboard, "I can explain later. Right now we have to—"

Dean says, "No, not later. Now. Stop, all right? Too many angels, Cas! I don't know who's on first, what's on second."

Castiel asks, "What is "second"?!"

Dean says unamused, "Don't start that."

"It is simple: Raphael and his followers, they want him to rule Heaven. I—and many others—the last thing we want is to let him take over. It would be catastrophic." Castile explains.

"You're talking civil war." Sam says.

"Technically, yes. Which is why we have to find Balthazar and his weapons before Raphael does. Whoever has the weapons wins the war." Castiel pulls Sam's weapons bag from under his bed.

"Help yourself." Sam says. Crystal is trying to protect everything as quickly as she can.

"And what happens if Raphael wins? What—what does he want?"

Castiel gets a flask of holy water from Sam's bag. "What he's always wanted—to end the story the way it was written."

"You mean the Apocalypse, the one that we derailed?" Dean asks.

"Yes. That one. Raphael wants to put it back on the rails." Castiel says and Crystal sighs trying to keep up with Cas' family drama.

Dean asks. "Why?"

"I need myrrh." Castiel

Sam asks, "Myrrh?"

Castiel is no longer standing by the bed, he's no where in the room.

Dean says, "Freakin' angels." Castiel reappears behind Dean. He is drawing on the kitchen table with chalk.
"Why does Raphael want to bring back all this crap?"

"He's a traditionalist." Castiel says.

"That can't be good." Crystal comments.