𝐿𝐸𝑇'𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐼𝑁 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

CRYSTAL WINCHESTER WAS AS STRONG AS THEY CAME, SHE'D WATCH HER BROTHERS sacrifice themselves for the world time and time again

                 CRYSTAL WINCHESTER WAS AS STRONG AS THEY CAME, SHE'D WATCH HER BROTHERS sacrifice themselves for the world time and time again. She'd buried her mother, father, uncle, and friends along the way. She'd learn not to rely on her own father from an early age, and learned more about her parents from strangers than themselves. They were ripped away from her when she was too young to understand how much pain their death had truly caused her. She thought she was damaged for not having romantic feelings for others, until Nate. Her short weirdly flirty phase with Ollie, was only flirting but no actual feelings.

Crystal prepared for her departure of Mystic Falls leaving letters to those she couldn't say goodbye, one of those people being Nate, Nate Mikaelson. She never thought she would be one of those people to fall for a vampire while she is human. She needed time away, and she couldn't tell him without breaking down in front of her. He had seen her break down before, and she almost hurt her, she wanted to hurt him. She saw him last during prom, when he feed her his blood, to cure her injuries. That had been a very intimate moment between the two. She sighs and looks at the empty paper on her desk. She takes a deep breathe and picks up her pen, and exhales.

Dear Nate,

I'm writing to you because I don't want to say good to you in person. I know I will cry, and it won't be the movie adorable hot girl crying but the ugly snot running down your face crying. I will be going away for some time to clear my head, step away from our world.

A few tears escape from her eyes and land on the paper.

For our safety I can't say where, but I'll be okay. I have people who care for me, and will protect me and help me get better. I am sorry for attacking you, and I hope to speak to you in person and discuss it in person.

She wipes away a few tears away, she didn't want him knowing how much she's been crying. How much leaving is hurting her. How terrified she feels that this is their goodbye. She doesn't want this to be her goodbye, that his last memory of her is her losing her dam mind and trying to attack him.

It's not a goodbye, you can always text me, or send me an email, or call me. While I take a break from this world, it doesn't mean you. I know how my family reacts to you and your name. So it's best if we keep our contact between us.

She was also hopeful, or already she tried to be. She knew Nate Mikaelsons is a dangerous man. Maybe even as dangerous Klaus. He had that potential, but she's never felt this way about anyone.

I hope you do reach out.

She sat looking down at the letter, she sorta hated being so vulnerable. She was also scared of what he would do when he found or confronted her about her killing Finn. While it was a group effort, she staked him to death. It was her. No one forced her. She was a willing participant.

Nate, stay safe. Don't let Klaus boss you around, stand up for yourself and protect that child, they'll need it. Also Hayley, while we aren't friends, people will want her dead, they're scared of change, and the fetus she carries means change.

If only John Winchester could see her now. His daughter, his hunter daughter, writing a love letter to a vampire. Not just any ordinary vampire, an original. One of the oldest vampires, a hybrid. Maybe it was for the best that John is dead, if not this would sent him into cardiac arrest, seeing his youngest write Nate Mikaelson a letter.

Love
Crystal Winchester

Crystal sat in her bedroom, and folded the letter, placing into the envelope, that had Nate's name written on it already. She couldn't give it to him, so Caroline would do her the favor and give it to him on her behalf.

CRYSTAL SAT IN THE BEDROOM, LISA'S GUEST BEDROOM, DEAN AND LISA WERE HAVING a much needed talk, about him being gone for week, no call he was leaving, and showing up with a broken looking girl.

"She needs time, she needs to get away." Dean tells Lisa. "She's not dangerous." He lies for his sister, he knew his sister dangerous, she was a skilled hunter, and that's whiteout the magic. He had recently seen her use her magic, on freaking ghosts! Dean knew that Fairchild witches were strong, her ancestors were filled with badass witches, who were not scared of their magic. He learned about her taking down the demon, the one that killed her friend. When everyone was down, she was being tortured, she completed the spell, she put that son of bitch away for good.

"How much did she go through?" Lisa asks worried for the eighteen year old in her guest bedroom, the look in Crystal's eyes told her, it wasn't the same Crystal that she over for the weekends whenever she came to visit. There was the light in her eyes missing. Dean didn't tell Crystal's childhood just that she was living with her aunt to go to a normal school for her final year.

"A lot." Dean says keeping it short, he didn't want to taint Lisa or Ben with the details of the Winchester life, what it does to you. But Lisa could see the toll it took on Dean, the nightmares, the sleepless nights, the need to be extra careful.

CRYSTAL SAT IN LISA'S BACKYARD, SHE HAD A GLASS OF STRAWBERRY LEMONADE, AS she looked up at the sky. Lisa's and Ben's town was a quiet one, as big as Mystic Falls, and she was able to see a few stars, not in like big cities where you spot two or three. Crystal thought back to her mother, her uncles, aunt Agnes, Charlie, how they all had their memories blocked as well.

By people who thought it was better that way. She would admit John's decision did help her when she was younger, and even as much as she hates him for it. She did benefit from it, she knows she wouldn't be the person she is today cause of it.

Words 1076
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Our first chapter to part three! It's a little different, it's just to help set the tone of the next chapters. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu, and OTH, fics if you're interested. Stay safe, wear masks, protect yourself. Have a beautiful day, or morning or have amazing an amazing sleep. I forgot to update on Monday! I've been all over the place! Sorry! I had a job interview! Let's hope I get it!
Updated February 09, 2023

 I forgot to update on Monday! I've been all over the place! Sorry! I had a job interview! Let's hope I get it! Updated February 09, 2023