𝑊𝐸'𝐿𝐿 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑅𝐵𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐸𝐸𝑇

AT THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, ELENA JOINS CAROLINE, CRYSTAL, AND BONNIE at her locker, Bonnie asks

    AT THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, ELENA JOINS CAROLINE, CRYSTAL, AND BONNIE at her locker, Bonnie asks. "Elena, hey, is everything ok?"

Elena asks seeing the Winchester girl with glasses on, "Yeah. Why wouldn't it be? You okay Crys?"

"Mmm. Just the lights are bright." She says

Bonnie says, "Well, Caroline told me you had to move out to stay away from Jeremy."

Elena informs them, "Matt is at the house staying with him right now to make sure he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control. He's ok."

Caroline asks, "But are you? I mean, clearly, they don't have a flat iron at hotel Salvatore."

Elena says, "Oh. I was in a rush. I mean... look. Do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk."

Bonnie says, "I'm in. Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try."

Caroline says, "Oh, creepy Professor guy is just Shane now."

Bonnie defends him, "He's not creepy."

"He is." Crystal declares, and she looks at Elena before saying, "I'm in."

Elena reminds Crystal and Caroline, "We're not judging."

Caroline says, "I am."

Crystal nods in agreement saying, "it's not judging if we're stating the obvious. Older weird guy, hanging out with teenagers. Like gross get a life."

Elena says, "Don't listen to her. So girls' night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar."

Caroline asks, "Are you sure that Stefan and Damon are cool with us crashing at their place?"

Elena says, "I can't go home because my brother is trying to kill me. So their place is mine now, too. I'll see you in a bit."

"Dam, Elena has it hard." Crystal says.

"How hungover are you?" Caroline asks Crystal.

"I'm not." She says, "kinda have a dead brother and a brother who got a new life. But at least they didn't try to kill me." She shrugs.

    IN THE SALVATORE HOUSE, ELENA GIVES EACH GIRL A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE SAYING, "One for you, one for you, one for you."

Bonnie says, "I'm assuming this is for Caroline."

Elena says, "Actually, it's for me."

Bonnie says, "Oh, I thought..."

Caroline asks, "Are you saying that..."

Elena clarifies, "Thanks to Damon, I am now a functional dysfunctional vampire."

Bonnie says, "That's amazing."