𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐷𝐴𝑅𝐾𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆

CRYSTAL WAKES UP IN HARLEY'S GUEST BEDROOM, AND THE MEMORIES FROM LAST, her coming here, and all of yesterdays events, her killing an original, and the attack

       CRYSTAL WAKES UP IN HARLEY'S GUEST BEDROOM, AND THE MEMORIES FROM LAST, her coming here, and all of yesterdays events, her killing an original, and the attack. She couldn't believe her, little Crystal Winchester actually killed an original, yeah she had help from her friends and she used a paralyzing spell but still, she did it. She did that. That was some real Winchester shit. She gathered her belongings making her way out to the living room.

"Good morning Crys." Harley greets setting down on plate on her kitchen island. "Eat something."

"Thanks."  Crystal smiles. "I'm sorry I just showed up unannounced."

"Don't worry about it Crys. My home is always open to you." Harley says. "I heard about Sam. Sorry." She says and Crystal looks around the kitchen waiting for Iris to walk any moment. "My girlfriend left early, she had a meeting at work."

"He told us to leave it." Crystal says.

"But you're not are you?" Harley asks taking a seat next to the girl and eating her breakfast.

"No." Crystal says.

"What about Dean?" Harley asks. "You're going to go tell him? I know he's doing the whole, normal human thing, now." Crystal raises her eyebrow at her. "He stopped by and, asked me how I do this and while with Iris.  I love her more than anything, and I want to keep her safe, so I taught her things, just to defend herself, to stay safe. She knows this is my world, and she wouldn't ask me to leave it unless it got really bad." Harley explains and Crystal nods listening. Her brother decided on completely walking away, with Crystal and Bobby being the only connection to this world.

      CRYSTAL ARRIVES AT THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA, SHE JOINS MATT and Caroline, who seem to behaving an important conversations as she takes down the decorations, "This. The twenties! We're doing the seventies." Care says. "Where have you been?"

"Sorry." Crystal says.

Rebekah joins the trio, "Oh, good, you're here. We need help setting up the tables, so get to it."

Caroline asks, "What do you think you're doing?"

Rebekah says, "Somebody has to be in charge."

Caroline says, "Yeah, me. I'm the chair of the dance committee. The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s."

Rebekah says, "So you'd rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age. Honestly, I don't know what my brother sees in you."

"Well, maybe he sees a challenge. See, unlike some other people, I don't sleep with everyone I make eye contact with." Caroline slut shaming her and Crystal looks at her with widen eyes.

Matt intervenes, "Maybe we can do both decades."

Rebekah says, "No. Go on, Matt, don't be a coward. You know you loved my twenties idea when I presented it to the group."