𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝐿 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿

AT MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, THE STUDENTS GATHER IN THE GYM, HOLDING CANDLES

AT MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, THE STUDENTS GATHER IN THE GYM, HOLDING CANDLES. Liz is paying tribute to Carol, "Carol Lockwood always said that togetherness, in times of tragedy, leads to healing. That one community is stronger than a thousand of its members. But how does a community stay strong after losing its leader? And Carol was so much more than just a mayor. She was... An open-minded friend... And a concerned mother, taken from us too soon by a terrible accident."

Crystal looked a head at Liz, when Tyler gets up saying, "Screw this." He leaves. Elena, Crystal, and Bonnie look at Caroline. Crystal had questioned all of them for what happened, which she got no answer, except for the fact that Carol is dead.

Sheriff Forbes says, "Please join me in observing a minute of silence in her memory."

Elena turns her head and sees Rebekah. She's surprised and when she looks again, she's gone.

"Are you okay?" Crystal asks Elena.

"I'll be right back." Elena leaves.

"Are you two going to tell me what happened yesterday?" Crystal asks Bonnie and Caroline.

Sheriff Forbes says, "Thank you very much. In the wake of this tragedy, the town has selected an interim mayor. Many of you already know him. Please welcome Mr. Rudy Hopkins."

The students applaud and Rudy Hopkins joins Liz, "Thank you, sheriff. Carol Lockwood put this town first, and that's why I'm here to talk to you guys. You folks..." Crystal tries to pay attention to the announcement.

CRYSTAL AND CAROLINE ARE CHECKING THE CLASSROOMS, AND THE HALLWAYS THE two walk by. "Someone's-" Crystal gets cut off by  their attackers, Crystal is immobilized by something, and she's picked up. She stares widen eyes and terrified, she attempts moving her limps but doesn't have any control, and she can't use her magic. She watches as she moved to the library, she felt like a rag doll, as she's carried and seated at table, she glares at April. Caroline and Elena are also seated at the table, across from each other, as Crystal is tied to her chair facing April.

"What the fuck did I do to you?" Crystal asks April, who doesn't stare at the other brunette. A few moments later, Rebekah enters the library with Stefan.

Elena gets up, "Stefan" Crystal glares at Rebekah.

Rebekah asks, "Did I say you could move?" She sits Stefan in the empty chair next to Crystal and Elena. Class is in session. You've all been compelled, and have a bracelet to make you say the truth." She looks at Crystal for the last part, she walks around them,. "You know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learned... thanks to yours truly... About a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. And these tattoos reveal what? Elena?"