Determination/Nexus Code/Cosmic Essence Solution

Start from the beginning

On Instinct I attacked with my integrity enhanced clenched palm because I sealed my determination away and am relying on my integrity to keep me alive and I couldn't even get close, is he using his integrity to cancel inertia/force/potential energy and so on. It went on like this for a while, in the beginning I couldn't last a few seconds. But with each attempt my ability/understanding/mastery/amount of integrity increased with each failure. one month later, my integrity usage rivaled the integrity sans and we could no longer gain advantages over one another because our integrity was now equal, anytime one of us gained what seemed to be an advantage it was always neutralized.

another month passed and I was annihilating the integrity sans with ease until he transformed into his true integrity state(imagine delta sans's true bravery form but its on a normal sans and integrity blue instead of bravery orange.). Because of this it took me another month to defeat this who was also slowly getting stronger in turn.

After I defeated the sans I left the dimension and moved to the second step and this repeated for all other steps along the pathway. However, each step had an even bigger dimension with more and more integrity users who were far above the previous steps. After getting to the 3129th step I began to reflect upon my growth not only in power/abilities but mastery of myself. My growth as an individual. 

Through his interactions with countless integrity entities he became more honest/ respecting/trustworthy/Positive Pride/Responsible/experienced with keeping promises/Helping others. He could easily use the basic level of gravity manipulation like Attraction & Repulsion/Gravity Adaptation/Gravity Defiance/Gravity Detection. 

Now I have unlocked the Advanced abilities of gravity manipulation like Acceleration Manipulation/Gravity Attacks/Decreasing Gravity/Gravitational Up force/Increasing Gravity/Gravitational Down force/Gravity Crushing/Gravity Immobility/Flight Manipulation/Gravity Floor tilting/Gravity Constructs/Gravity Generation/Gravity Imprisonment/Gravity Solidification/Gyro-Telekinesis/Personal Gravity/Appearance of Enhanced Strength,Speed,Agility & Mobility/Enhanced Leap/Gyro-kinetic Flight.

 Also because of my mastery of Integrity I became an Embodiment of Honesty granting me Balance, Blessing Inducement, Peak Basic to Mid Advanced Level Healing, Holy Voice, Purification & Undying/Indomitable Loyalty. 

 My second Embodiment is Respect which grants me Authority, Humility Manipulation, Mesmerizing Presence & Enhanced Charisma(this ability also connects to the Trust embodiment).

 My Third Embodiment is Trust  which grants me Mesmerizing Presence, Enhanced Charisma, Enhanced Intelligence, Formula Manifestation, Mind Control, Mental Inducement, & Trust Manipulation.

 My Fourth Embodiment is Pride which grants many abilities being Apathy/Arrogance Inducement/Curse Manipulation & Inducement/Failure empowerment of others/Illusory Omnipotence/Absolute Illusion/Illusionary Perfection/Indomitable Pride/Indomitable Will/Nether Manipulation/Power Deactivation/Power Negation/Pride Manipulation/Pride Aura/Pride Constructs/Pride Empowerment/Self Power Bestowal/Transcendent Physiology/Weakness Detection/Weakness Empowerment of others/Weakness Resistance/Pride Magic.

 My Fifth Embodiment is Responsibility which means I have Absolute Intelligence/Wisdom/Wits, Infinite Resourcefulness & Omni-competence.

 My Sixth Embodiment is Oath; Absolute Contract/Bond Manipulation/Concept-Dependent Immortality/Guardianship in concept of oath keeping/Mind link, user is connected to anyone who makes oaths/Nigh Omniscience, user has knowledge of all oaths that are in the universe/ Oath Preservation/Manipulation, Punishment/Tormenter: user can punish anyone that breaks an oath/Telepathy with those that made oaths/Teleportation to those who made oaths. 

My Mastery & Understanding of these abilities will increase through my training but now I have to get back to training.

As I stepped into the 3130 step with its far larger dimension. The dimension was the size of a small galaxy. And I had to defeat countless integrity monsters,humans and energy entities.

.............................................................................................................................................................

6258 step after so long I have gotten here and I mastered my integrity abilities, sub abilities(This includes Telekinesis and so on) to their maximum capacity and the only reason my integrity hasn't evolved into unwavering integrity is that I am holding it back. I can attain feats that individuals with integrity L.V. 3 also known as INTEGRITY.

I let my absurdly fine tuned controlled suppression of my Integrity go and my Integrity Evolved into Integrity L.V. 2 Unfailing Integrity. My comprehension, physical parameters, existence, potential, Growth and even more I couldn't really describe. I now have access to the Gravity Embodiment(I am tired of listing everything out go check out the Superpower wiki.) 

I look into The Multiversal Black Hole that had doubled in size(he could feel it due to his Gravity Embodiment ability) with Integrity and Promised himself that he would eventually become strong enough to defend himself against anyone.     

Reality is Determination, Mind is Perseverance, Space is Patience, Gravity is Integrity, Time is Kindness, Soul is Justice, and Will is Bravery.