tweleve

Felix's POV

Hyunjin placed me on his bed, continuing to kiss my lips gently while holding my jaw in place. I closed my eyes, moaning quietly at the feeling of being this close to him. I've never kissed anyone before, I'm glad hes my first.

" you're stunning" he pulled away then straddled my waist, pushing me back until I was laying down "and you're all mine"

I nodded in agreement "absolutely "

He smirked and began to kiss me once more, it was no where near a makeout but it was clear we were addicted to kissing eachother until we could no longer breathe.

He ran his long fingers through my hair, smiling against my lips happily as we moved ours against eachothers in perfect synchronisation

" you're so perfect, baby" he whispered into my ear before trailing loving kisses down my jaw face then neck making me giggle and blush " my perfect little angel" he hummed gently

I leant my head back, feeling as if I could fall asleep all over again at the gentle feeling of his lips brushing along my neck , occasionally humming something against it creating the most amazing vibration that just calmed my nerves down instantaneously

" I'm gonna fall asleep" I chuckled

" that's cute, the simplest things make you sleepy " he replied , I nodded

" yeah , I dont know why, it's kinda weird" I said

" it's not weird baby" he pecked my now closed eyelids " its adorable, you're like a little sloth. So easy to get you tired" he began to run one of his fingers down my nose " 아, 너무 귀여워" he hummed (ah, so cute) " 귀여 귀여 귀여" (cute cute cute)

" I'm not that cute" I replied with a slight yawn

" yeah, you are" he whispered in my ear, almost creating an asmr feeling which didn't make me feel any more awake " you're so cute, the most adorable bean in heaven"

Hyunjins pov

I know I'm hungry, I know I want to make out with him and make him feel good. But hes half asleep and I'm not going to take advantage of that because he might not be ready yet, plus its adorable to see him enjoying the feeling of being slowly but surely put to sleep by my kisses and whispers and such.

I kissed his earlobe and all around the outside of his ear, he relaxed into the feeling of being loved " you okay there baby?" I asked , softly.

" mhm...sleepy " he nodded his head

" you gonna let me love you to sleep this time?" I chuckled , he nodded once more making me smile widley " good boy" I caressed his hair gently , he smiled into the touch " jesus, you're pretty"

" so are you" he replied " so-so... p...pretty"

I could tell he was almost asleep so I pulled him into my lap, holding him like a baby. He was almost completely limp  in my arms "  귀여" I pecked his forehead, It was the only word I could describe him with. Because he is quite literally the definition of cute , there should be a picture of him below that word in the dictionary " goodnight baby"

" hmm, night...j-jinnie" he replied before completely falling asleep, small snores escaping his cute lips which I just couldn't help but kiss

He cuddled into me while he slept, I smiled then laid us both down beneath the blankets and shut my eyes too whilst I hugged his waist and burried my face in his shoulder soon feeling as if I could fall asleep too . Blissfully with him in my arms, easily the best feeling to fall asleep too.