nine

Bangchans pov

Me seungmin and changbin sat on the edge of the roof, our legs  dangling in mid air. One slight movement meaning we would fall.

" this life sucked " seungmin spoke, tears rolling down his pinkish tinted cheeks " I'm ready when you guys are "

" I'm ready " I nodded " what about you baby?"

" I-I'm ready, I can't live without you guys...so I might aswell die with you " he sniffled " is the coast clear

" yes, everyone is in the cafeteria or the feild" I nodded

" should we all go together?" Seungmin asked , we nodded " on the count of three..." we all took eachother hands so none of us could bail " one....two..........." my heart was racing, looking down it was one of the biggest drops I had ever seen in my life...but this was for my kids, this was for felix jisung and jeongin. A life without them is a life I dont want to be living at all. " THREE!"

The three of us jumped , the wind was fast and loud as we fell at rapid speeds

I felt changbin pull my hand to his face with much difficulty and kiss the back of it, tears fell from my eyes. Flying upwards as they did so.

" I LOVE YOU GUYS " I screamed over the deafening wind

We released eachothers hands and stared down at the ground which was soon to be our reason of death...

Felix's POV

Everyone in the house sat crying, watching channie changbin and seungmin jump . They didn't need to cry, it wasnt their fault. It was mine , no one could convince me otherwise and now I have to deal with it for the rest of eternity. 

Jeongin and jisung were hugging me closely while they cried their eyes out .

" I'm so sorry you guys" I said " I love you so much"

" we love you too hyung" jeongin replied

" we love you so much lixie" jisung sniffled

Suddenly the broadcast was shut off, making us know that they had died. Now it was just a matter of waiting for them to arrive.

" I'm so sorry " I broke down " this is all my fault i should just get away from all of you! I'm like a disease " I sobbed loudly

The group huddled around me pulling me into the centre of a group hug.

" felix" came minhos voice from the huddle " no one blames you, stop blaming yourself, we dont care as long as we are all together. And that's what we are about to be, all together. A big family ."

" channie hyung and his kids " jisung giggled slightly, clearly holding back tears.

" yeah" I nodded tearfully

Suddenly a loud noise broke us from our emotions of sorrow "they're here" hyunjin said "are we ready?"

" who's taking which room?" Asked jeongin

" I'll take changbins , hyunjin you take seungmins. And you guys go to bangchans." Minho instructed

" Wait, is it ok....if I check on seungmin?" Asked jeongin,  minho smiled

" sure"

Jeongin thanked him and walked off with hyunjin while me and jisung made our way to chans room

We slowly opened the door to see chan sat up fussing berry with a small sad smile on his tear stained face.

Jisung walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, chan didn't even look up. He was broken. 

I shut the door behind me and walked over crouching infront of him

" hey hyung" I smiled softly, he looked up at me. Eyes widened.

" f-felix?" He spoke " felix I missed you so much" He pulled me into his arms then pulled jisung in too " oh my fucking god you two....its so great to see you again. I love you guys so so much"

We laughed, tears rolling down our cheeks again as we hugged our hyung tightly

" wheres innie?" He asked

" hes with hyunjin helping with seungmin, and minho is helping changbin" jisung replied

" thank god" he spoke softly "my plan worked, im finally with my kids again" he pecked the tops of our heads " I left you guys parents a note, I explained everything . Jeongins were kind of happy about his death. They went on holiday to celebrate. Fucking assholes "

" mine wont be much better " jisung shook his head " I was called a mistake every day of my life"

" same here" I hugged the two older boys closely " did you send a  note to your family in Australia channie?"

" no, they've been expecting it for years....it wont come as a shock to them " he sniffled " let's get something to eat"

" yeah, I'm starving " jisung replied

" me to" I added

And with that we made our ways to the kitchen to eat while we caught up.