four

Jisungs POV

I dragged my suitcase up the street towards the air B&B I would be staying at for a few days. It was closer fo the place were Felix's funeral was going to be, and I couldn't drive there since I already know I'm going to be crying. It would be to hazardous.

" calm down jisung " I spoke to myself " just..... forget about him for a little bit, it's what he would want"

I walked up to the door and knocked , the door swung open to reveal a shirtless boy who was wearing grey sweats .

I looked up at his face.... lee minho

" hey minho" I smiled awkwardly

" oh, hey jisung. You must be the one staying in my parent's basement for the next few days" he smiled " how are you holding up? I heard about what happened.... I've wanted to check on you for the past few days, I know how it feels"

He gave me a sympathetic look

" I'm fine" I said, avoiding eye contact " now cmon, show me where I'm staying " I put on a fake smile , my flawless , happy facade maskin my private despair.

He smiled and welcomed me in, showing me to the basement

Felix's POV

" so hyunjin " I sat on the couch watching Ginny and Georgia while he cooked dinner " there are six other completely blank rooms in this house, what are they for?"

" well, when more people our age die they'll take up those spots" he explained " its normally someone you could have potentially known in life, or lovers "

I nodded " like you to me are my bestfriends boyfriends bestfriend"

" I guess you could say that yes" he chuckled " speaking of boyfriends, and relationships in general. Did you have anyone you were in love with down there?"

" no" I replied " what about you mr.hwang?"

" well....I did have a crush, he was in my friendgroup. His name was kim seungmin , but he liked this guy in our physics class called jeongin " he said

" my jeongin?" I smiled " as in yang jeongin?"

" yes actually, see another way we are related " hyunjin smiled back then going to cut up some food

" damn, it's a small world" I spoke, then going back to the tv show " I hate this" I said "they've showcased Ginny being fingered by marcus for too long. My gay ass cant stand this shit"

Hyunjin snorted out a laugh "I know right, I stopped watching it because of that" he snickered "you're settling in much quicker than I did...."

" because I had you to help me hyunie" I hoped up and turned off the tv walking over to him and jumping onto the counter sitting on the edge beside where he was cooking

He looked at me and gave me a fond smile " in a cuddly mood again? Or are you just sat there?"

" cuddly mood...." I said sheepishly

He turned down the heat on the stove so the food didn't over cook and came over to me, hugging my tightly

" can I do the koala thing?" I giggled

" whatever makes you happy lix" he chuckled

I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face into the crook of his neck, he laughed slightly and continued to make dinner .

" I'm almost done " he said " you're gonna have to get off soon"

I whined " but hyung~ I'm comfy~"

" well, you don't want your food getting cold either. And once you've eaten..... we can cuddle up on the couch and watch the Simpsons " he suggested , I smiled widley at the idea " you like that?"

" mhm, I'm so lucky to have a hyung willing to deal with my clingyness" I exclaimed

" it's cute, of course I'll deal with it" he said

My cheeks began going a rosy pink colour "c-cute?" I asked

" yes, cute . Adorable in fact"

My entire face went red and I burrowed it deeper into the crook of his neck

" aww, are the compliments making you bashful~ " teased the older

" nooo" I whined , he chuckled

" you're seriously the most adorable thing that has stepped foot in this house " he admitted

" what about kkami?"

" compared to you? Second place" he spoke " alright mr. Koalabear jump down so I can serve up dinner "

I nodded and hopped down, watching as he served it up and handed me my plate.

Jisungs POV

I laid down in the bed in lee minhos basement , contemplating everything

" his funeral is tommorow " I said to myself " tomorrow marks the day hes officially gone"

Tears slipped down my cheeks, I was numb to the feeling now. It's all I had been experiencing for days.

Suddenly I was hit with the overwhelming scent of coffee, I sat up to notice minho walking in .

" oh" I wiped away my tears "hey"

" hi" he replied then walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me with concern in his eyes

" what are you doing here?" I questioned

" wanted to check up on you... I lost my bestfriend last year, I know how this feels" he explained " and I know it sucks to be alone through it"

" thanks " I nodded then going silent " is it normal..... that I want to kill myself for it "

His eyes widened, he cupped my cheeks wiping away my tears in the process

" dont.... its completely normal to feel like that, but dont"

My cheeks began to go pink, only felix knew how long I had a crush on this man.

I nodded, he pulled me into a hug. I'm in heaven right now.

Maybe staying here wouldn't be as bad as I thought