"It'd be my honour Dare"

The rest of the two out drive was spent with the couple listening to the mixtape Cassie telling Daryl about the songs and artists. While she talked or sang along to the songs Daryl watched her feeling his heart flutter slightly at how such simple actions from her could make him feel this way.

Once they arrived at the small town Maggie had told Daryl about when he asked her for any ideas on where to take Cassie he parked the car outside a small bar.

"Why are we here Dare?" Cassie asked as they grabbed their stuff from the truck bed.

"We're here to explore. Maybe get you a few things to take your mind off everything. I don't know maybe it's stupid we can always go ba-" Cassie did the same thing Daryl's did to her when she started rambling pressing her lips to his. As Daryl began to pull her closer to try and deepen the kiss she pulled away and began walking down the street. When she noticed Daryl still stood in his place she extended her arm to him motioning him forward to join her.

They walked down the street together looking in all the abandoned shop windows as they walked. The first thing to catch Cassie's eye was a pharmacy situated across the road so they ran over both getting their bows ready as they did. Once they entered they split up Cassie going left and Daryl to the right. They did one quick sweep of the building before they started checking shelves for anything needed.

Cassie's eyes lit up when she found decent shampoo and conditioner holding the green bottles up happily for Daryl to see. "God I've missed you" she sighed opening the shampoo bottle to smell the green apple.

"Should I be jealous?" Daryl asked watching her with a chuckle.

"No it's just this was my shampoo and conditioner before the world went to shit I never thought I'd see it again" Cassie realised how excited she sounded over finding something so basic and let out a small laugh "Is this really what the worlds coming too? Getting excited over this?"

"I think it's adorable" Daryl told her walking over to her causing Cassie to notice his hands behind his back.

"Daryl?"

"Mhm?"

"What you got behind your back there?" She asked motioning to this hands.

"Oh this? Nothing just something that I think you'll really like" he told her smirking. Cassie walked over and moved his arms round so that she could see the items clutched in his hands. On the right was a box of birth control pills and in his left was a box of condoms.

"Wow you must really want to do it again" Cassie joked but by the look on Daryl's face he was very serious.

"Oh I really do" he told her placing the items back on the shelf before he began kissing up and down her neck. Cassie didn't know what it was but the feeing of Daryl's lips running up and down her neck as the light scruff on his chin tickled her slightly made her feel like she was in heaven.

Daryl pulled back throwing Cassie the birth control and putting the condoms in his own bag with a smirk. Cassie got her hair products and shoved them in along with it into her bag before they made their way out the store. As they left the sky rumbled overhead. "A storms coming"

"No shit Sherlock" Cassie replied before they began walking down the street again.

"What is it with you and Sherlock Holmes?" Daryl asked.

"I don't know. I guess I just always found them interesting. Also mystery books are so fun and especially if you guess who did it before the ending"

"God your such a nerd"