Prince Lawrence

When you got out of the woodland apartments you have a umbrella inhand with your weakness being the sun after all you get into your car and drive to the address snow White gave you. When you got to his house you have umbrella out.

You just remembered that you paid extra with the glamor so the sun won't burn you anymore. You get out of the car you go up to the door and knocked. You found a gun, a bullet casing on the floor. Lawrence is his chair with a wound to the chest and a wound on the right of his head i thought it was to late. That makes two dead who would do this.

You grabbed the gun off of the floor into your back pocket. You then noticed a bullet casing was lodged in the wall I pulled it out you then noticed the bullet casing in wall and where he was it dosent make sense.

You noticed mugged footprints on the floor you knew it was there for a while before it was moved.

You brought the bed that in wall and found a note it was stuck to the bed a little it said 'dearest faith, I never meant to hurt you and I can't endure that I have. This was for the best. I'll see you again. Love, your devoted Lawrence'

You then went to put the note in his hands. He gasped his chest wound squirted blood he fell out of his chair to the floor he tired to get up you help him get back in the chair.

Lawrence: what are you doing here? What are you doing here? What's going on? I indicated that you thought how he was dead with a fatel injury when u found him in his chair.

You indicated to him if he knew you
Lawrence: yes I do.

You indicated that you wanted to ask a few questions
You held up the suicide note

Lawrence: I made a decision for us. Felt like the only way out. So I shot myself in the heart I thought I would be dead by now. It hurts like fucking hell.

You indicated the heart was a little more to the left. he hit a lung.

Lawrence: great. At least that's how I think it happened. Things are a little fuzzy. Thought it was a bad dream.

You indicated why did he do it?
Lawrence: I did it because...I was ashamed. I-i couldn't live with myself. Knowing I did that to her. I did what I could to keep away but she still worries about me. She comes by to make sure I'm okay. I'm a fucking burden. I'm useless. I don't want her to have to worry about me anymore she's better off without me. Without me being here to drag her down. She deserves that. She's been through a lot. I just wish I could have done better her.

You indicated that someone heard a gunshot and I was falling up on it.

Lawrence: your falling up on a gunshot from a week ago?
You indicated we are a little backed up at the office.

Lawrence: huh this isn't about a gunshot. This is about faith isn't it?

All of a sudden there was a knocking at the door you go there.

You indicated that do you have a phone

Lawrence: yes. Why you want me to call Dr. Swineheart
You nodded

Lawrenc: *thinks* alright I will

The door knob started to turn
Lawrence: I wasn't expecting anyone.

You indicated to him to play dead so you could catch The fucker.

Lawrence: could I take back the gun just incase
You gave the gun back

I hid in the closet and I closed it.
He opened the door I didn't recognize him it was large white man with a fedora. He doesn't seem to care about Lawrence but he is looking around for something

When the large guy gets infront of the closet Lawrence is pointing his gun at the large man you thought ah shit

Lawrence: WHERES MY WIFE YOU MOTHERFUCKER?!?

Large guy: listen you don't want to do this man

Lawrence shot to the side in the distance

Lawrence: what did you do to my wife?!

Large guy: I don't know what your talking about okay. I'm just a guy looking for answers too.

I get out of closet with ease but he decided to run off I chase after him

(Skip to 1:30 and imagine y/n instead of bigby)

Large guy: we are on the same side headless look how about me and you go to the trip trap the Woodsman is there

You pick him up by the throat and slam him against the metal garage door

Large guy: *choking* t-thats a-a n-no h-huh na-names d-dee b-but h-hes d-dum

Y/n is confused but then you get hit in the back of the head your knocked out