Chapter 3 ; The Client⌚︎

Sherlock went to the window and saw a man with a beard walking towards the door. He looked shabby.
Sherlock then turned around and said "Hmm, well! Yaswen, Jax," then Sherlock clasped his hands together and said, "The client is here.", Yaswen and Jax then looked at each other in confusion for a second. But then just gone along with it and shook their head.

"Sherlock, dear! A man is at the do-"
"Bring him up Mrs. Hudson!"
"You know Sherlock, don't cut people while they're talking."
"I don't find anything wrong with it Mrs. Hudson, just bring the client up here!"
"Ok, fine!"

Sherlock and John sat on their armchairs by the fireplace, meanwhile Sherlock insisted for Yaswen and Jax to sit underneath their feets, leaning on the armchair's foot.

"What has brought you here,...."
"Anderson?"

Anderson sat on the client's chair, feeling quite blue and nervous.
"It's my wife." he said.
"What about her?" Sherlock asked, his hands resting under his chin.

FLASHBACK

"It all started on last Sunday night. My wife and I were having our honeymoon in a restaurant, it was a nice place, *sobs*. We were having a delightful moment, we chatted, laughed and-"
"Go straight to the point, Anderson!" Sherlock interrupted.
"Ok, fine. Out of the blue, she said she wanted to meet someone, just for a minute. But, in my whole life, I've never heard her saying that she had much friends, interactions, or anything! She was an introvert. I was suspicious of her so I followed her out of the restaurant. Then she turned to a dark alley. I never did like alleys so I didn't-"
"What did you saw there? I said get to the point!"
Anderson glared at him with disgust, then continued.
"I saw my wife, talking to a man. I did not saw his face because it was dark. I could only heard them talk;
'What do you mean you f***ing spoiled it??!!'
'I-I-I don't know. But I saw it, I swore it wasn't me. I didn't spoil it boss!'.

The next thing I knew was that my wife was beating up that man furiously. Leaving a dead body. Then she hid the body in a garbage bag. I hurriedly went back to the restaurant and act like as if everything was normal. And again, out of the blue she said she wanted to go somewhere for work meeting, in a place called 'Malaysia'?"

"Where's this Malaysia?" John finally spoke.
"Hmm, quite!" Sherlock demanded, retreating to his Mind Palace.
Malaysia, Malay,.....hmmm, Malay-sia........ah!
Then Sherlock opened his eyes.
"You're wrong Anderson."
"What? How could he be wrong Sherlock? It's his own experience which is absolutely not yours!" John said pointing at him.
"Yaswen can figure it out." Sherlock said, turning at him.
"Oh, definitely, ok. Keep quite.", with that, Yaswen went into his mind.

A minute later he figured it out.
"Ah! You heard her wrong Mr. Anderson!"
"Just Anderson will do, Yaswen." John said.
"Hmm, you took longer than expected. Do you have a, Mind Palace?" Sherlock asked.
"No I do not, Sherlock. What exactly is a Mind Palace?"

"John!" Sherlock wanted John to do the explaining.
"Right," he raised his eyebrows, "a Mind Palace could be anything. A library, a room, a street, a palace, anything. It's where you keep and delete informations. Erm....But, not all of us can do it, you need a strong mind to do so. You basically need to build it."
"Oh, fascinating. Thanks for the tip!"

"Ok, let's go back to Anderson!" Sherlock said sarcastically.
"Oh yeah. You misheard her Anderson. She said 'Indonesia'."
"That is not possible, explain then!"

"You were in shock and your heart beat was very fast. You were sweating too but you needed to hide those feelings. Your heart beat was so loud and you were very traumatized of that scene that you did not concentrate on what your wife was obviously saying. You saw her but you didn't pay attention. Then your consciousness came back when she was almost stating her last word which was Indonesia but you only remembered 'sia'. You assumed that it was an important information so without thinking you searched it on the maps which is stupid and the first place you searched in was South-East Asia and the first location you saw with 'sia' was Malaysia instead of Indonesia which is funny because they're close together."
(Note that Yaswen said it in a very calm tone and little sarcastic)

"Excellent deduction skills, Yaswen. But you need to work on that Mind Palace."
"Certainly, Sherlock."
"He is exactly like you, Holmes. I'm surprised that a kid could have such a skill. Even though probably I could even make better theo-"
"Shut up Anderson, you lower the IQ of the entire street!" Yaswen said while fiddling with a pen.

"Sherlock, Yaswen is you and you're Yaswen, both of you are like, clones with different ages and looks." John said.
"Hmm,....He could be my heir." Sherlock said.
"That would be delightful!" Yaswen replied. No sarcasm intended.
"What's two kids doing here by the way? What are they your network?" Anderson said.
"Yes, or probably more. They'll be mine and John's colleagues. That would be FUN!"

"So what are you going to do with my wife?"
Sherlock quitely stood up and glared at John saying,
"Pack your stuff, we're going to Indonesia!"
"What? Now?" John asked with a surprise look on his face.
"Yes!" Sherlock said, then he dissapeared into his room.
"You'll need to leave now, Anderson. Thanks for the, erm, information. A new case."
Well, it could probably be what Sherlock had been searching for.

"So what are we going to do with you guys? What about your clothes?" John asked Yaswen and Jax.
"They're going shopping with us, John!" Sherlock shouted from his room.
"And what about airplane tickets?"
"I had bought it online, no need to worry about it!"

After shopping for clothes and suitcases, they went to the airport and got into the airplane. Thay reached Indonesia in a matter of days.
"What city are we going to Sherlock?" John asked while still in the journey.
"Makassar."

Note: Are you guys enjoying the story? Please forgive me, I'm new around here. And I would like some friends or comments maybe? I'm probably far younger than all of you. Seriously, try guess my age. -WL