Chapter 2 ; Beggining to a Case✍

"Hello"
The door to the room was opened, and a man entered.
"Hello, brother dear." Mycroft replied.
Upon hearing Mycroft's statement, Yaswen realized who it was.
"It's the real Sherlock Holmes, Jax! I certainly can't believe my own two eyes."

Yaswen said that, whispering. So that Mycroft, Sherlock, and John whom just came in would not heard him say such a thing. John closed the door behind him and stood beside Sherlock who was standing beside Mycroft.

"These are your requests. Now, my side of the deal, brother dear."
"Yours are easy" Sherlock said, pulling a cupcake from his pocket.
Mycroft gazed at it, hungrily.
"Excuse me, I will leave both of you to this now." Mycroft said, heading to the door, eating his little precious cupcake. With that, Yaswen, Jax, Sherlock, and John were left alone in the room.

"So, you're Sherlock Holmes? The famous internet phenomenon? The Reichenbach hero? The hat detective?" Yaswen said, briefly sorting up Sherlock's nicknames.

"What you had stated are all true. I summoned you for a case. You may need to stay with me for a while, with your best friend, Jax, too." Sherlock said.
"Hmm, I expected that you'd be taller like in the pictures." Jax said.
"He took good percaution of a long coat and a short friend." Yaswen explained.
"Wow, Sherlock, just like you." John said, looking at Sherlock.

Sherlock then began to stare at Yaswen, he was observing. Deducting as usual. Words coming out in Sherlock's vision ;
Sports....books....deduct.....intelligent....social life......general knowledge....spiky hair.....hair gel.....siblings....first-born...(etc).
He then closed his eyes to store it in his mind palace. Then he observed Jax.
"You do like to stare much. Does he always do this Dr. Watson?" Jax asked.
"He's observing you. And, call me John, please, if you don't mind."
"Certainly, John."

After Sherlock finished observing he clasped his hands together, making a loud noise. "Excellent! You two don't mind if you, you know, sleep on the couch?" Sherlock said, he made some gestures while talking.
"Oh, we don't mind at all. I do think that couches are comfy to sleep on." Yaswen answered.
"Great! Let's grab a cab then.We'll discuss about the case later." John said.

221B, Baker Street

They went upstairs, John and Sherlock brought their armchairs closer to the couch. Yaswen and Jax sat on the couch, Sherlock and John sat on their armchairs. Sherlock didn't like Mrs. Hudson dusting his stuff so, the room was mostly covered with dust.
"So, what's the case a-"
"Excuse me, I hope I wasn't interupting at all. I brought all of you tea. And Sherlock, don't put eyeballs in it!" Mrs. Hudson said, putting down a tray of tea cups and sugar. With that she went away.

"So, about the case. It's about Moriarty, James Moriarty." John said.
"I thought you dismantled Moriarty's network a year ago, Sherlock." Yaswen said.
"Adress me as Mr-"
"As Sherlock! Call him Sherlock. You're fine with it right, Sherlock?" John said, in an annoyed tone at Sherlock.
"Of course, Sherlock,..,yep."
"Keep your manners, Sherlock! They're old enough and important enough to call you Sherlock!" John whispered at Sherlock.
"Fine, John." Sherlock replied, taking a sip from his tea.
"I did dismantled it, I thought I did. I don't know how he did it but I assumed that he recruited more people."
"Wait, I thought he commited suicide at Bart's. You saw it with your own two eyes, Sherlock." Jax stated.
"Must've faked it." Yaswen said.

"Yes, he faked it. Easy. Fake gun, but extraordinary loud sound, like a real gun. He almost made it look like a real gun though. But I can differ between a real gun or otherwise. He placed a small pipe through his head, the pipe lead to an extra bag of blood in Moriarty's pocket in his suit, he only need to add little pressure to control the amount of blood he wanted to let out. How did he kept his eyes open? I still haven't figured it out yet but I knew that he was still alive and I had to convince him that I commited suicide and that I was dead too. As soon as I jumped, he went into Bart's to put on a disguise and to clean himself, then escaped. His network covered up for him."

It took a while for Jax to understand the whole thing. "Hmm, brilliant!" Yaswen said.
"You understand him?" Jax asked John. "Well, my own imagination made it easy." John replied.
"Ok, time to warm up. You, you, try helping me with a client which would arrive in 5 minutes." Sherlock said, standing up, and pointing at Yaswen and Jax. Then he went to the kitchen.
"Erm, if you need anything, just mention it. I would love to help." John said.
"Oh, yes, of course. Thanks." Jax said. John dragged the armchairs back in position, Jax helped him.

5 minutes passed by, it was 13:05. The client is here....a special client. And irritating one perhaps.

Note: Let me know where to improve please :)
-WL