"Thanks, guys."

They got together in a group hug. Then Lincoln concentrated with his hands held up. They began to glow along with his eyes. A portal emerged in front of him. Lincoln took several deep breaths before walking toward it. He took one last look at his friends and nodded. They nodded back before their deadly friend was gone.

Lincoln traveled through a swirling tunnel of light until he landed in a grassy field at night. He switched his goggles to night vision as he looked around, and everything looked like Earth. It all looked familiar. He made his way through some bushes and trees until he saw a sign that said 'Royal Woods Park.'

Lincoln half chuckled to himself, "I can't believe that worked."

He made his way to his old home, 1216 Franklin Avenue. The house he grew up in his whole life . . . and was kicked out. His eye twitched as unwelcomed memories resurfaced in his mind. He mentally pushed away all thoughts of anger and hatred to focus on the task ahead of him. He switched to his X-ray vision and found his younger self sleeping in his room. He held his hand up and concentrated his powers. It worked better than he thought. He was able to see into his mind.

"That's good. Hopefully, you won't see my mind as I'm trying to fix your life," Future Lincoln said.

He looked over and saw the sisters having a sibling meeting. They were looking through past Lincoln's sketchbook. Future Lincoln used a feature on his gauntlet with his earpiece to listen to their conversation. They were talking about how to spend more time with him.

"A date with Lori and Leni, huh?" Future Lincoln asked, "Let's see if something dramatic will bring them closer together. Nothing brings family closer together than a near-death experience."

The next day as they went to the mall, Future Lincoln approached a truck driver and punched him hard in the chest to stun him. He placed him in the driver's seat with his foot on the gas pedal – he used the memory sweeper to erase his memory before having him drive off. As predicted, his younger self saw the truck coming in his visions and ran out to save Leni from getting run over. Future Lincoln watched from afar on a rooftop.

"I knew that would work! Way to go, little me. Sorry Leni," Future Lincoln said to himself.

He watched Leni cry as she squeezed her little brother and expressed how much she loved him. Future Lincoln looked through a light orb and saw the vision change to his sister Leni defending Lincoln from the rest of the family.

"One down. Let's see if we can get the rest of the family to side with me," Future Lincoln said.

***

**Young/Present Lincoln**

Lincoln slept soundly but had another future premonition dream. This time it was Lana. Lincoln saw visions where she was at one of her alligator wrestling matches. After she wins wrestling gators her size that she can handle, a big angry bull gator breaks out and terrorizes the place by attacking people. Lana tries to run away from it, but the gator bites down on her leg and pulls her away. As she's screaming for her dad to save her, but he's sitting on top of a truck shivering and cowering as he's holding his head. Lincoln got chills thinking back to how the visions showed the bull gator doing a death roll, ripping Lana's leg off before moving to devour its prey – there was so much blood. He could hear her screams of pain in his head and see the look of horror on her face.

Lincoln felt light-headed and pale. As he felt sick, he felt something come up from his stomach. He rushed across the hall to the bathroom to get to the toilet, making it just in time as he puked. Once he got what little was in his stomach out and flushed, he shivered and cried softly. After a while, he took several deep breaths to calm himself but still felt awful.